Create your own martial art

Referring to the thread about the kid who got whacked while the teachers watched on: http://miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14443

Possible lists:

Durian-Do = The Art of Fighting With Durians
Tin-Cola-Tsu = The Art of Bashing with Tin Cola
Handphone-Do = The Art of Striking with the Handphone
Botol-Kicap-Tsu = The Art of Using Botol Kicap as Weapon
Cat-Do = The Art of Using a Cat, Empty-handed
Tuala-Ryu = The Art of Firing Energy Bolts using the Tuala

Rest of you, feel free to add. You are most welcome.

… and best and most effective, Runtodo = The art of running of fights effectively.

Pau-Ryu = use pau throw them like grenades…

Sportrimdo = The art of slamming a head on to rigid sport rim.
Gearboxdo = The art of striking enemy anus using gearbox stick.
Sa-te= The art of poking your enemy using kayu sate.

Brado = blind your victim using your bra.
Shitdo = using $hit or animal dung as weapon.

you want to try my bullshitdo? tokkok until people surrender. very effective…

LOL you guys!!i perfer Car-do…use your car to run over your opponent…

Guys…Sorry to say all these! though I’m saying this not on the right place, but this topic seems related… I’m still grievance by the recent news of 2 young men killed in yesterday gang fight near PETRONAS Station and whether the killing accidentally or purposely the case is a murder case and those who found guilty should be equally treated HANG the culprits to dead! … Back to the real topic, for me if I wanted to be a bad person, I don’t need all the hard object to kill… Believe it or not, use the unseen weapon… Pssssst Black Magic!!!

please get your pau grenade from new sau pao and tell CCK to make the pau xtra HARD…so it can be efficient weapon… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oh yeah…use POLONG!!the flying egg…

turbo-tsu= suck your enemy with a turbo charger ( size may vary )
intercooler-do= chill your enemy to dead with a intercooler ( also size may vary )
blowoff-valve-su= blow your enemy away with a blowoff valve, some will also make
your enemy deaf :mrgreen:

Hairdo=My hair will strike the enemy. 2 option-rebounding for twist the enemy until death and spike hair to cucuk :mrgreen:

Pondan-do=Let they pondan attack the enemy. They still carried the big “gun”. Kuasa jantan masih kuat. Hohohohoh :lol: :lol: :lol:

you just berserk,nothing can beat you…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

anyone want to challenge me i will be at city fan midnight tonight…no weapons

er… you don’t have much credibility lah… so no one will believe you’ll show up… otherwise, i dont mind to take u on for a one-on-one… if i’m 10 years younger… :mrgreen:

er… you don’t have much credibility lah… so no one will believe you’ll show up… otherwise, i dont mind to take u on for a one-on-one… if i’m 10 years younger… :mrgreen:[/quote]

your age is no excuse old man…unless you are 80+

LOL. You guys are so funny!

fren… you won’t say that when u get to my age… :stuck_out_tongue:

fren… you won’t say that when u get to my age… :P[/quote]

That’s not what Sylvester Stallone says at 62 years old…

got another excuse now, wait I know what it is…■■■■■ ■■■■■