Crabs lover!

Hey guys, do you loves to eat crabs? Think that there’s a lot of promotions around but which restaurants/shops serve nicer n cheapest crab?

Crab fried with stout. nice!

i like crabs…always going to the Wan Sing Cafe :> 1kg RM20…especially steam and fried egg…
Lutong cafe also not bad :> but will expensive a bit…1kg need RM28…
Hai Ba Wang only RM13 for 1 kg…but the taste not really nice…it’s cheap…

sin chung hua RM10 per kg some where around tanjong round about

Sea Village…my Fav.

shane,
where the location of Sin Zhong Hua?
The cafe just open no longer?

What type of cooking style u guys prefered? Fried with salted eggs? Black Pepper… etc??

me!me!me! im a crab lover too! hehe…wow…now i really realize and believe miri seafood is waay cheaper than kl here…crab in kl about RM47-48 per kg! if not mistaken la… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i like steam & fried with eggs or salted eggs…nice…yummy yummy

[quote=“huilee”]i like crabs…always going to the Wan Sing Cafe :> 1kg RM20…especially steam and fried egg…
Lutong cafe also not bad :> but will expensive a bit…1kg need RM28…
Hai Ba Wang only RM13 for 1 kg…but the taste not really nice…it’s cheap…[/quote]

I’m wondering what’s the different of their crabs. Why the prices quite big difference. :shock:
Ya… talk about Wan Sing Cafe found that its a very crowded place. Wondering what’s their nice food. Tempted so many people to go there.
I’ve also have been Hai Ba Wang. But only tasted their crab fried with salted eggs. Nice :slight_smile:

i also don’t know why the price quite big different…
Wan Sing Cafe foods really not bad :> and no expensive also…

[quote=“huilee”]shane,
where the location of Sin Zhong Hua?
The cafe just open no longer?[/quote]

there is a small roundabout not long after marriot, then when you are on roundabout turn left and go in u will see a few seafood restaurant.

spare me cholesterol joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hai Ba Wang black pepper crab not bad :smiley:

icic…thanks shane!~

:shock: :shock: :shock: can meh? i am not crab lover… but the crab that my wife and parents always order is the ordinary one… fried with egg and some other ingredient… but with stout… never heard of it ler…

:shock: with stout! Something different to try out…

Pls share location. :wink:

Wondering where is Sea Village :roll:

Also heard that got Mongolian style cooking. But never try. Don’t know how it taste :?:

Wondering where is Sea Village :roll:[/quote]

If I’m not mistaken, it is the one by the beach on the way between Luak Bay and Bakam. I think the name has change. Anyone know the new name?