CPU Casing Mod Worklog

Hi all, i just want to share my worklog on my CPU Mod Project. I not sure if any mirian doing this but i’m glad if anyone interested in this.

First of all, i’m a student with limited time. so please be patient for the update.

Project Name: Lava XIII
Casing : CM690
Rig : My Signature

[size=200]somewhere around march, i get this.[/size]
[attachment=24]IMAG0033.jpg[/attachment]

[size=200]25 March 2011[/size]
[attachment=23]IMAG0002.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=22]IMAG0027.jpg[/attachment]

[size=200]26 Mach 2011[/size]
[attachment=21]IMAG0030.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=20]IMAG0031.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=19]IMAG0035.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=18]IMAG0036.jpg[/attachment]

[size=200]3 April 2011[/size]
[attachment=17]IMAG0088.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=16]IMAG0091.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=15]IMAG0092.jpg[/attachment]

[size=200]5 April 2011[/size]
[attachment=14]IMAG0093.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=13]IMAG0094.jpg[/attachment]

[size=200]6 April 2011[/size]
[attachment=12]IMAG0106.jpg[/attachment]

[size=200]7-11 April 2011[/size]
[attachment=11]IMAG0147.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=10]IMAG0148.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=9]IMAG0149.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=8]Untitled.png[/attachment]

[size=200]13-14 June 2011[/size]
After a decade, I’m back to my work.
I used 2 days to cut and shape this 2 fan panel. Hope grandpa sun will come out tomorrow or else i can’t paint it.
[attachment=7]fan panel 1.png[/attachment]
[attachment=6]fan panel 2.png[/attachment]

[size=200]15-18 June 2011[/size]
[attachment=5]top fan panel installation.png[/attachment]
[attachment=4]top view.png[/attachment]
[attachment=3]overall view.png[/attachment]
[attachment=2]transferring parts.png[/attachment]
[attachment=1]final.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]with led light.png[/attachment]

Will upload more photos for the side panel. still under progress.

joining any competition? :smiley: it looks like a promising project!

^ yea… a lot materials not available in miri. have to wait for my orders from east malaysia.

if only i own a cm casing… haha! i would join too!

cm casing is quite cheap nowadays. limited time and limited source. hard to do. the side panel need to wait till 20+ april then can collect.

hi guys, i m interesting with those mod working too, bt dont know how to start it. can anyone help me?

GOOD at last someone doing case mod in Miri! about damn time too!! lol. btw, dude where are you located? if you want the good stuff at good prices, go pay a visit to Stratos, he can get hold of stuff for you from KL direct. Even his prices are like KL prices, but do bear in mind lah he has to make money also kan? so expect like 5-10 ringgit more exp than KL oni.

Also, what are you plans for the rig? Water cooling? Any out landish things you wanna do? Let me know if i can lend a hand k bro.

You got your drill already?

You can let me know if you need any help. I’m willing to give some ideas.

[quote=“Noyze”]GOOD at last someone doing case mod in Miri! about damn time too!! lol. btw, dude where are you located? if you want the good stuff at good prices, go pay a visit to Stratos, he can get hold of stuff for you from KL direct. Even his prices are like KL prices, but do bear in mind lah he has to make money also kan? so expect like 5-10 ringgit more exp than KL oni.

Also, what are you plans for the rig? Water cooling? Any out landish things you wanna do? Let me know if i can lend a hand k bro.[/quote]
Location = Miri. Visit him d. That’s the first thing i do before i start. No money to play wc atm. if you want to sponsor let me know. :lol: just do some minor modification.

It’s in my toolbox! used up all the cutting disc d. standard cutting disc sucks. only drill like 5cm then gone.

so how now lerr? If no use standard cutting disc. Use Diamond cutting disc? LOL

waiting my RF disc. Diamond cutting disc is too overprice. weekend going to paint it, stick it back then cut the side panel. =D

kik kik you reply very fast.

Either way good luck mang.

ngam ngam refresh mcnet main page. hahaha… thanksk mang. you are curtinian?

^ I’m surprised you don’t know me. If not why I ask you whether you still need drill or not LOL

you change your name? that’s why i don’t know is you. I’m just familiar with the “mang” and “kik kik”

JIiiiiii sad sad. sad liao like this.

VIP YEAH!!

good job bro

:smiley:

New update! anyone where can i get acrylic in miri? i want to have customize service also.

I dun think you can get acrylic in MIri, Your best bet would be to check with Stratos.