Counter-strike tournament 2012

May Festival will be held on 4th may till 6th may 2012 at Permy Mall Miri. Get ready guys ! Line up your team for cs1.6 as soon as possible… Officially will be announce before end of march.

I tot MC.net many people wan CS1.6 tourney? Now got people organize but no sound 1?

Should post more details especially the prizes when its confirmed… :lol:

seem like a troll

latest version of cs not cs-source meh…?

i want MW2 touney
not this old sh1t…might as well play Tetris

finally! cs tourney ~ by which organizing committe?

Stratos : about the prize… still in progress… will be confirm it as soon as possible… ^^

Although this is an old game. But it still fun and mirians can gather and watch high level of cs players coming if it’s really confirm. the organizing crews are my friends and fellow cs player. I’m not gonna be the organizer this time but will attend as a player, hope that this event will be successful like the past 2009’s tournament. see you guys there, cheers!

comon,those people like to talk rubbish,faster join miri tournament. :slight_smile:

Hope got people join, give urself a chance… This time i saw the rewards is like Wow… so wait for the official finalized prizes… very rewarding you will want to try… hahahaha…

What sort of prizes were given from previous Counter-Strike tournament?

Cash money, Gaming peripherals like mouse, mousepad and some other merchandise.

This time similar but better stuffs are given as prizes.

More details to come soon…

wow…seems interesting…once counter strike is a awesome game…

waiting for the announcement ^^ lol…

[quote=“StratOS”]Cash money, Gaming peripherals like mouse, mousepad and some other merchandise.

This time similar but better stuffs are given as prizes.

More details to come soon…[/quote]

… im waiting for the announcement … ^^ i cant wait for it !

Previous prizes were :
1st place - RM 1000 + Razer goliathus medium size mousepads + miricommunity t-shirts
2nd place - RM 500 + SteelSeries Qck small mousepads + miricommunity t-shirts
3rd place - RM 300 + mini mousepads (forgot what brand) + miricommunity t-shirts

now lets hope for the best as the organizers are trying hard to get sponsors for the prize money, and we as Mirians should give full support and go cheer the events/players on behalf of Miri. Should be proud cause the tournament is organize again by local Mirian.

P/s : If this tournament is going on as exactly planned, some teams outside Miri and Sarawak would even come, hehe. And you can enjoy watching them play at top level, a different playstyle from common cs you see in local cc.

Peace, no war and game on!

pmy mall has open a CC already ? … what the name of CC that organize the tourney ? …

pmy mall has open a CC already ? … what the name of CC that organize the tourney ? …[/quote]

Will be held at Permy Mall 1st Floor Walkway. Open to public to see.

LAI AH ~ :stuck_out_tongue: