- To ensure smooth running of the branch day to day operation in meeting branch’s and company’s goal
- To manage overall branch performance ranging from sales, counter service level and cross sell volume
- Good understanding of branch standard operation procedures and manage and branch operation in compliance with it
- To strategize, implement and carry out action plans to fulfill company sales budget and other related operation key result area (KRA)
To ensure branch budgets are achieve and to be profit oriented
- Establish and implement policies and procudures that will improve service quality
- To mange, counsel, coach and motivate branch staffs
- Conduct weekly and monthly meeting between representative department in Branch and overall staffs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
- Capable of working independently and in a team, flexibility to work in fast paced, lean environment
- Effective in managing multiple issues simultaneously, able adapt quickly to new situations.
- Proven track record of devoloping and coaching high performance sales and service terms
- Ecxellent communication and presentation skills
- Mature thinking