Council launches new scratch parking coupons

http://www.miricommunity.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=680

Taken from The Borneo Post-

Finally. But the timing system is still pretty much a mess. How do we expect people to know what time it is accordingly to RTM time?

Is there any change in colour Zone system?..

I’m glad to see 42 sen parking for two hours…I didn’t understand full day parking at RM 5.25…Will not be cheaper to place four 42 sen coupon for 8hrs?

Why is it they like the 2 cents so much? Just round up the numbers already.

betul…Why 2 sen,8sen?..

if you do some calculation… I think it is the 0.05% tax… every set amount ( 40sen, RM1.60, RM5.00 ) multiply by 0.05 will ends up the amount the listed on the newspaper…

Not sure but guess that’s how it work out…hehe.

Same like the lottery i guess…

[quote=“Bones”]Is there any change in colour Zone system?..

I’m glad to see 42 sen parking for two hours…I didn’t understand full day parking at RM 5.25…Will not be cheaper to place four 42 sen coupon for 8hrs?[/quote]

I m glad too if 42 sen is good for 2 hrs. Hopefully this is covering all zones… one system for all… :lol:

attached the new parking coupon and one which I oledi used this morning…for those who have not seen it.

Don’t think that 42sen could last 2 hrs :frowning: … still the same as before but on the new system… can’t see anyone could cheat on the coupon…

if you do some calculation… I think it is the 0.05% tax… every set amount ( 40sen, RM1.60, RM5.00 ) multiply by 0.05 will ends up the amount the listed on the newspaper…
[/quote]

Isn’t the coupon already taxing? Why not just put a 0.01% tax on top of the 0.05% tax for the coupons?

…then you have 42.2 sen coupons. Then have a potential rubbish tax on each piece of the coupon, 0.000001% tax… and add to that your car pollutes the world, 0.0000000000005% tax… and the fact you’re breathing the air as you’re scratching the coupons…

[/quote]

Isn’t the coupon already taxing? Why not just put a 0.01% tax on top of the 0.05% tax for the coupons?

…then you have 42.2 sen coupons. Then have a potential rubbish tax on each piece of the coupon, 0.000001% tax… and add to that your car pollutes the world, 0.0000000000005% tax… and the fact you’re breathing the air as you’re scratching the coupons…[/quote]

hahaha… pls talk to MCC reps… :wink: