Cooking oil price increase by 50%?!

APUuuuuu… susah lor msia ini macam. The next thing increasing will be our BELOVED PM GAJI.
Tak lama lagi, he keluar Ferrari for his beloved wife edi…

what the!

apuuu!!!

Rice, Petrol, now Cooking oil? Next, is salt, sugar, flour. After that, price of chicken, porks, lambs, beefs and other meats.

Wow. Everyone have to learn how to cook proper grass by then.

[quote=“GeminiGeek”]Rice, Petrol, now Cooking oil? Next, is salt, sugar, flour. After that, price of chicken, porks, lambs, beefs and other meats.

Wow. Everyone have to learn how to cook proper grass by then.[/quote]

“Rumput goreng blacan satu!” - hope we wouldn’t come to this extend at the restaurant someday! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cham lohhhh coolman better fast fast kahwin loh… if not one table will cost RM600 and more liao.

then ask for bigger angpow lo. Minimum RM80 per person per entry :smiley:

cannot stop stupid people from being stupid. proven again and again.

that includes you. hahahahahahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MIRI: There was panic buying of cooking oil in northern Sarawak Friday following rumours that the price of this essential commodity would increase by up to 50% on Saturday.

The cooking oil rush was seen in all supermarkets and retail outlets starting at 5pm Friday, just after office hours.

The rumour is believed to have been circulated via SMS on Friday.

Just two days ago, the rush for petrol and diesel fuel caused massive panic buying just hours before the hike on Wednesday night.

However, the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities warned that there has been no official approval for any price increase for 1kg, 3kg and 5kg of cooking oil.

''The Government has not approved any increase for these three categories. Whoever raises the prices would have committed an offence.

‘‘The Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) had not approved any increase. The price is controlled by the MPOB for these three categories,’’ said minister Datuk Peter Chin Fah kui via his political secretary Sebastian Ting.

got this from the star, which mean only miri ppl kia su lolzzzz

that includes you. hahahahahahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

you don’t have to worry about me. i know how stupid i am.

it is those that don’t know that you should be worried for.

when i was grocery shopping last last nite, i saw ppl buying sugar n plain flour in bulks =.=

like that prices sure go up and sure shortage lah. self-fulfilling prophecies… :roll:

It’s so when the World ends, survivors can bake cakes.

Well u may see all those shoppers out there busy buying their cooking oil as a stock… darn… how come all of things came out so drastically. I wonder what will be next item might be increase… Fish perhaps, or potato, tomatoes, fruits, vegetables who knows …

GUYZ…SOrry…it is a fake news…we can get the information in newspaper…it will up the price but not today…

thank goodness …

So, confirmed or not the cooking oil increased? I didn’t go and buy lah. How?? I think if I go to supermarket and buy now also no stock anymore. Really have to eat rumput goreng belacan soon lah. I didn’t know cooking oil increased but yesterday around 2pm when I was at Boulevard Hypermarket I see people buying big bulks of instant mee, garlics, rice,…a lot lar. I tot Hypermarket giving away it all for free coz everyone like putting everything in their trolley without thinking ones. As if its get as much as you can for free. Rupanya, its because everyone worries the price will increased.

Government announced: Who ever raise the price of cooking oil (any type) as controlled item, will be arrested.

i wonder who buy cooking oil yesterday?