Conservatives claim that all terrorists are Muslim

Conservatives claim that all terrorists are Muslim, but most violent attacks in the US are carried out by white men

Because conservatives are mostly bigots and hypocrites.

and the list goes on and on… and on…

The bad muslim (now I called taliban muslim) are the ones that use religion to legalize their terrorism actions.
Finest example in malaysia - taliban muslim reacts to dog with trainer video.

These taliban muslims that makes Islam being labeled as religion that promotes terrorism worldwide.

There was no allegation of terrorism emanating from the home of evil - the United States - when they trained and supplied the Afghan Mujahideen to fight the Soviet “Godless” invaders.

The Afghan Mujahideen were hailed as freedom fighters, as heroes, in the White House.

Muslims need to drop their differences, be proud of their religion (unlike some defensive, apologetic Muslims here) so that we can assert our rightful presence around the world.

[quote=“Banglar Lathial”]There was no allegation of terrorism emanating from the home of evil - the United States - when they trained and supplied the Afghan Mujahideen to fight the Soviet “Godless” invaders.

The Afghan Mujahideen were hailed as freedom fighters, as heroes, in the White House.

Muslims need to drop their differences, be proud of their religion (unlike some defensive, apologetic Muslims here) so that we can assert our rightful presence around the world.[/quote]

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote=“ssajnani”]
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

What is the :mrgreen: supposed to indicate?

Your Hindustan was the slave of Muslims for 1000 years, followed by servitude to the Brits for 200 years.

Take a hike.

Is it that difficult to see a smiley behind your racist eyes? I am just laughing. You are just making a fool out of yourself.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: What a clown eh???

Let’s all hug it out…join hands and sing…
Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i am waiting…for our moderator to do the work…

How come people has no respect for others already?

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]i am waiting…for our moderator to do the work…

How come people has no respect for others already?[/quote]

because of kiasu mentality… sadly…

but I find his attempt to be SO PRO damn amusing.
^.^

this thread brings trouble from the beginning already, plus we have people from bangladesh creating more disturbance here… oi mod sleeping ka? where r u raya not yet come u cum oledi?

What happen to this forum recently ? Since when Sarawak is having religious and racism issues ?

If those people who want to gain publicity with sensitive issues, dont kacau East Malaysian forum lahhhh because we are almost invulnerable with those issues

[quote=“Banglar Lathial”]
Muslims need to drop their differences, be proud of their religion (unlike some defensive, apologetic Muslims here) so that we can assert our rightful presence around the world.[/quote]

You means good muslim should befriend with taliban muslim that makes Islam look bad?
Sorry. Once they labeled as taliban, will be forever as taliban.

We need to MOD to locked and delete this thread =.="

something needs to be done to pro author actually…

Keyboard warriors are more rampant nowadays … i think they are a bigger threat than terrorists

McNet no longer boring with these type of people around.
McNet just like a dead forum, very few activities and mostly selling & buying stuffs only…
McNet was too boring until all the Mods go on long vacations :mrgreen:

I have to disagree with the conservatives claim. Not all terrorists are Muslim. Remember the bombing of Air India over the atlantic ocean? Heard it was done by the Sikh from Canada.

“It was also conducted by Sikh terrorists from Canada. In this case, a bag exploded on the ground before being placed on another Air India flight. Evidence from the explosion pointed to an attempt to blow up two airliners simultaneously.”

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

The Princeton University Middle Eastern scholar Bernard Lewis, states that Islamic jurisprudence does not allow terrorism.[39] In 2001, Professor Lewis noted:[40]

At no time did the (Muslim) jurist approve of terrorism. Nor indeed is there any evidence of the use of terrorism (in Islamic tradition). Muslims are commanded not to kill women, children, or the aged, not to torture or otherwise ill-treat prisoners, to give fair warning of the opening of hostilities, and to honor agreements. Similarly, the laws of Jihad categorically preclude wanton and indiscriminate slaughter. The warriors in the holy war are urged not to harm non-combatants, women and children, “unless they attack you first.” A point on which they insist is the need for a clear declaration of war before beginning hostilities, and for proper warning before resuming hostilities after a truce. What the classical jurists of Islam never remotely considered is the kind of unprovoked, unannounced mass slaughter of uninvolved civil populations that we saw in New York two weeks ago. For this there is no precedent and no authority in Islam.

But Bernard Lewis says Jihad is an unlimited offensive to bring the whole world under Islamic law; Christian crusades a defensive, limited response to, and imitation of, jihad.[41]

Even the Christian crusade, often compared with the Muslim jihad, was itself a delayed and limited response to the jihad and in part also an imitation. But unlike the jihad it was concerned primarily with the defense or reconquest of threatened or lost Christian territory…The Muslim jihad, in contrast, was perceived [by Muslims] as unlimited, as a religious obligation that would continue until all the world had either adopted the Muslim faith or submitted to Muslim rule. The object of jihad is to bring the whole world under Islamic law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_te … and_Hadith

when the piece of cake is getting smaller…everyone kills for their small portion.