Congratulations to JPJ during Jom Heboh Festival

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate JPJ on their handling of illegal parked cars during the Jom Heboh festival.

It has come to my knowledge that over RM 200 000 was raised just during those 2 days from people parking on yellow lines, most on the highway.

In the future it would be good if those cars were towed away on site such as in other cities around the world

wow… must be getting big incentive bonus this year… hahaa

nice for them, year end dinner would have tonnes of abalone to feast on…

http://uchukeling.com/blog/photo/jomheboh/2007-20.jpg

And, of course, thank you to TV3 for providing good security and lots of food for the Police forces.

http://uchukeling.com/blog/photo/jomheboh/2007-02.jpg

The organiser for future events should follow this footstep. Hope to see a navigation guide for future PC fair in Miri :smiley:

http://uchukeling.com/blog/photo/jomheboh/2007-13.jpg

More photos at my blog!

http://www.uchukeling.com

Congrats to jpj… but why were the street lights off at the roundabout there last night? Almost ran over people who were crossing the highway in the dark.

Jpj untung besar…
Actually in such occasion if parking space not enough also hard to control them to park properly.

i feel if the fine is only imposed on those who parked alongside the highway , it would be acceptable…

for the inner roads, as long as no direct or serious cause to the congestion or blockage should be fine.

anyway , they always earn money… imagine, what are the ir cost? % of interest as in compared to wat they invest…

no goods transmitted, no service provided… just a summon and $$ comes~ like magic uh?

btw,a law is always a law…even if its inner road.when they are doing a good job,ppl said this and that.when sum of them makan rasuah,ppl said they makan duit tax.when they were not there,ppl said they are not doing a good job.so what else lah people want?

invest? this is not a business.who said they invest and jpj got interest through what they investing? please dont include business minds here.

service provided? they provide enforcement. Licensing? Ur driving licence? When u get ur driving licence who are the referee? JPJ? Mr Loh? Aunty Mui? Encik Rahman?

Better think before talk. And I applaud the jpj and police for able to summon that aunty who think she is a hong kong star driving a white prado who park at the yellow line yesterday. also the police for able to catch a pickpocket on saturday morning. CONGRATZ.at last there is hope that the government servant is doing something for us.

I was wondering why the airbag of the Camry didn’t open up during the 3-cars accident this morning near the junction to the Miri General Hospital. The accident involved three cars - a Ford Ranger (badly damaged on its left side), Toyota Camry (pretty bad and I think a child was badly injured) and a Proton Tiara (bumper knocked off only).

lol i guess someone is from the jpj, nice job man. keep it up

truly, better think carefully before you talk. The main objective of law and those fine are not to make them rich and use the profit for their ownselves. So how about the road system and facility? How much better it gets improved or renovated? How many things that is not transparent inside that we dont know.

Mind 4 of your fingers pointing back on urself while u wan to comment on others…

When they do terrible jobs, also got ppl want to applaud just bcos he got special affection…

[quote=“junkai”]lol i guess someone is from the jpj, nice job man. keep it up

truly, better think carefully before you talk. The main objective of law and those fine are not to make them rich and use the profit for their ownselves. So how about the road system and facility? How much better it gets improved or renovated? How many things that is not transparent inside that we dont know.

Mind 4 of your fingers pointing back on urself while u wan to comment on others…

When they do terrible jobs, also got ppl want to applaud just bcos he got special affection…[/quote]

The road system is improving quite well…does flyover ring any bells?

yeah! well done JPJ!!

next time should go to seberkas market every week and saman those who park on the exit road from the roudabout.

:twisted:

Yah…a big well done for jpj…for me, it is fair to punish those who do not follow the law…

there are a lot of place whr the ppl can park…seberkas has a lot of parking space and not to forget, there are a lot of parking space around boulevard area and taman yakin…

…and you get my points wrong.i dont know anyone in the jpj,dont have any cousins or any cronies working there,and yes,I am one of those people who hates seeing their roadblock.

im merely pointing out your wrong points and i dont point my fingers at anyone.I just want readers to know the right fact.

What the hell JPJ(jabatan pengangkutan jalan) had to do with road works.That is the job of JKR(Jabatan kerja Raya),where mr.sammy vellu is the minister in charge.What JPJ and jom heboh had to do with transparent issues,road conditions, and what not? come on la common sense in this topic please.

When JPJ issue a summon,they open a ticket, and how the hell do they makan your hard earned money? tell me? So you are suspecting that these guys are taking your money,and fill their stomach with it?

Frankly,These days ppl just tend to read from the internet,all the facts are rather one sided and then have their say without knowing everything behind it. Yes,they are corrupt government officials,but it all falls down to us,back to square one.When a hand receives,there is a hand which gives.

About the JPJ untung besar thing,the money which they receive is not for them,not for them to held annual dinner,not for them to buy white toyota prado and not for them to fill their stomachs with.

And i do really hope JPJ and traffic can get their hands on those aunty stopping at the middle of the road,waiting for more than 5 minutes for their son to finish school.Go to chung hua middle school at park city and st joseph,tons of them are willing to pay saman.they really deserve it.And dont forget the white toyota prado.

even with the best material, the flyover bridge could only cost 1/4 of the current expense they had for this ‘mega’ project…

and how about others…?

u could see decoration and beautification projects are alot… here or peninsular compared to more solid patching here n there… why?

1 could let them ‘tax’ the money needed for the plan/project by their ownselves by how many % i do not know… and the other is obviously less to ‘tax’

why are they not summon some others and summon some? they do choose which place is wiser to emphasize and to work with…

something like… u know, government works more efficiently complying with all sorts of complains… and another few years they dont bother to do a thing regarding u complain recklessly…

This white toyota prado is really famous!

big boss,i was almost run by a fat uncle driving a white toyota prado.he was busy on the phone that time.business important mah.hahah.

junkai,you always get your points wrong.guess all the hatred from the internet really gets into people these days huh? We all know the tender goes to ting pei king who owns global upline. The government pays him to do.So any thing related to the flyover is the mango taukay punya work.Lets ask him to be transparent when i visit him, how much he pays for decoration and what material he use.Owh,maybe he forgot or should i ask his son.I think some of the money the government pay to global upline derived from the tax is used for him to buy baja for his mango farm lah.

They have a mango farm?..where are the mangoes?..yum!

Mangoes are the one fruit I don’t see very often in Miri…I bought some from Thailand the other day for Rm 18 per kilo…hmmmm

that is why i said,know the facts,balance it from all possible sides.I dont want to raise sensitive issues but my contacts had mention something related to the workers+contractors,payment and mango on a few of his previous projects. So i guess where did our tax money goes?