Company with Petronas License & CIDB G7 for Sale

Hi all… I’m putting my company for sale. The company has been in business for more than 5 years and well audited.

• Inclusive of 3 reputable product principals (with Exclusive Agency agreement) with experience supplying to offshore/onshore projects in Malaysia and worldwide.
  • Open to market the products to SEA and Pacific Rim region
  • CIDB G7 (unlimited), MOF & Bumiputera Status, Registration with all oil & gas main contractor completed and active.
  • Very competitive price. I just need a break after almost 20 years in business…
  • Anyone interested, please make it simple and move on.
2 Likes

Pm detail bro…tq

Hello ilham,

Kindly email me details plz. aimran_9@yahoo.com

thanks.

pm me. thanks.

Pm details or email details to me at louislau09@gmail.com … Thanks

Good morning Sir,

I am interested with the sales of your company but I need more information and Price too.

Regards

Alif Yusof Abdullah.
reliv3877@yahoo.com

Dear all, I’m still a newbie here and as a result, I’m not authorised by the admin to send the Private Message (PM) yet. (Or is it maybe I just do not know how to use it? Poor me old man…) However, I can receive PM from others. Therefore, appreciate if you guys could advise your e-mail address by replying this message or by PM me.

Please email info n details to francischuo@gmail.com

Hi…ilham, I’m interested amongst further information for your company.

Kindly email to me your company details and pricing offering.

my email: netforceoffshore1282@gmail.com
Hp: 0198158929/ 0168768929
Attn : mr Chris

Hello, Mr. Ilham what’s the status of your company now?

Maybe we can have some agreement, please find me at wgn.white@gmail.com or 0168549033.

Dear Mr. Ilham,

Please email me your offer price to take over your company, as well as your terms and conditions of sale.

My email address is roy@chopkiatsiang.com.my

Thank You & Regards,

Roy

Ilham.
Is your company still available???
I m interested.
Tq.

Whatsapp me 0163443388 any price, any license for sale or wanted to buy text me!! 0163443388

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.