Provide corporate secretarial services to the Bank according to the statutory requirements, convening of Board / committee / management meetings, timely preparation of minutes, board resolutions and other documents relating to corporate secretarial and corporate governance, filing of various returns / forms with the Companies Commission of Malaysia and provide advice and ensuring compliance of regulatory requirements.
- ICSA qualification / a member of MAICSA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in company corporate secretarial work.
- Well-versed in provisions of Companies Act 2016 and other relevant Acts or regulations.
- Strong command of English is essential.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Interested applicants are required to email your updated application and resume to Human Resource Department at email@example.com no later than 24 August 2018.