To grow community businesses around the branch, providing financial services to SME. Establish a relationship with the businesses and provided a better customer experience to this segment of branch customers to improve branch profitability and sales performance.
**Job Responsibilities: **
- Grow the Existing to Bank (ETB) SME base of retail community businesses (Sole Prop, Partnerships, or Sdn Bhds with Annual Sales Turnover (AST) of below RM 10m to grow product holdings and profitabilit
- Bring in New to Bank (NTB) customers to the branch via community business visitations, roadshows, or other branched based sales activities
- Leads provided by HQ will be a source of acquiring NTB SME customers
- The acquisition of NTB customers or profitability growth of ETB customers can be through a variety of products offered
- Merchant services, Deposit accounts, secured loans (HP, Mortgage, OD on FD), and unsecured products (Credit cards, Business Cash Loans), BANCA, investments
- Growing ETB CASA balances will be one of the key focus of CBM, requiring the person to be capable of providing after sales support of helping set-up the digital platform for the customers (Hong Leong Connect or ConnectBiz) to perform online payment and payroll, which will ease the business transition into the Hong Leong online platform
- The CBM must understand SME lending requirement to acquire, evaluate and to submit loan applications for the SME segment
- The CBM must work very closely with the Branch Managers and Area Manager to further develop the segment penetration and profitability growth
- Comply to statutory requirement and sales compliance in relation to FSA, KYC, AMLA and all relevant
- Internal policies & procedures and sales compliance
- CBM will continue to be the SME content expert for the branch and be the conduit between HQ and the rest of the sales force.
- The CBM will partner the branch manager to collectively grow the SME competency for the SME sales.
- Participate and display team work in all aspect of work, projects and assignments, Group Management Programmes etc. at all times.
- Minimum recognized Degree and above.
- Competency in Microsoft Words, Excel & Outlook
- Min 2 years in Banking Sales experience or
- 2 years of experience in SME lending (products, evaluation of business viability, Good understanding of company balance sheet and P&L) is a plus