Come la to Singapore!

to my darling apes, i will not be able to reply to your forum since i wil be back to singapore tomolo and return next tues.
if you happen to come to singapore during this period, do let me know. i will show you singapore hospitality. I won’t ask u to balik kampung, instead, i can belanja u DOLE brand grade A bananas. :wink:
http://www.doleeurope.com/Portals/0/Doc … _Fruit.pdf

sounds like u have fallen in love with those darling apes. ahahaha anyway adios~

well, i should thank them for supporting my lifestyle. its hardwork performing the apes shows

well, i should thank them for supporting my lifestyle. its hardwork performing the apes shows[/quote]

AWA a.k.a Attention ■■■■■ Anonymous

Call 1-800-I-NEED-HELP

well, i should thank them for supporting my lifestyle. its hardwork performing the apes shows[/quote]

Call 1-800-I-NEED-HELP[/quote]

mind your language kid. u can look for few in geylang. i m sure u can find your way there

Fail thread is always fail! U haz problem face. I haz like. :slight_smile: no really PM me cheongster guide in sg yaww

talk properly la. didn’t pass spelling in school, ka?

Call 1-800-I-NEED-HELP[/quote]

mind your language kid. u can look for few in geylang. i m sure u can find your way there[/quote]

Have you asked for help yet?

look at her sign “Love me, feed me, hug me
Why don’t you fool me, feed me, say you need me”<<<< serious attention ■■■■■ who need a sugar daddy pimp…

Yalah…so I was being helpful.

I’m sure she could find herself a good rehab centre…

Forget it! its getting personal attack.
bye! bye! sayonara

I haz problemz in schoolz. :frowning:

[quote=“shrooms”]Yalah…so I was being helpful.

I’m sure she could find herself a good rehab centre…[/quote]

lol,at geylang probably :wink:

[quote=“melissacwf”]Forget it! its getting personal attack.
bye! bye! sayonara[/quote]

Why? Are you not happy with the attention you get?

What the…Oh nvm

move on nothing to see here

TS you want vacasyun on your MC.net account as well? I don’t mind giving you one.