Cockroach in dim sum 2020

my friends went to 2020 dim sum and found cockroach in the chicken feet. the owner didn’t even feel sorry.
man! i ain’t going to tat place again. so dirty

cant see anything… Picture need a bit bigger

one word : sudah biasa

oi tauke… that’s 2 words la… to make it one word, shud be like …sudahbiasa…hahaha…

flyinmiriduck… u shud ask your fren to take the picture in front of the owner… see if he cares or not?

oi tauke… that’s 2 words la… to make it one word, shud be like …sudahbiasa…hahaha…

flyinmiriduck… u shud ask your fren to take the picture in front of the owner… see if he cares or not?[/quote]

ooi, cannot do like tat la. mana tau, the taukeh is samseng or got mafia’s support?

bigger pic pls lol

added flavor…

u sure u order ciken feet? haha

If U ever see how ppl prepare the dim sum then for sure U’ll not go to kopitiam to eat dim sum anymore.

no more dim sum for me then…

still can eat eh?
under high temperature, all germs die lor…

you oder chicken leg or cockroach leg? hahaha

extra protein x nak?

lol mate, I was sitting right beside your friend. I heard her complaining about the cockcroach and man the staffs don’t give a dam* about it. lulz, my family were surprised too because we ordered the “chicken feet” as well. OH GAWD

go to Jabatan Kesihatan or Miri City Council or what ever department…complain here do you no good.

more free protein for u friends. so in the end did ur friends pay for it?

no matter how u complain, their business still running :slight_smile: get used on it already.

:smiley: anyway, any ideas where to eat nice chicken leg mee in miri? yumyum~ ^ ^ :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

got two words lar :mrgreen:

Freund, just Fear Factor food?