tq

bump!

bump!

pm

Pm

bump!

best price?

bump!

RM1,230??? For a 4S 16G, that’s super expensive …? U must be a middle-man / broker who bought the phone from others and sell it.
That’s why price so expensive.

It’s my phone currently looking for 5S so need to have a budget enough for me to get that, I did pm those really interest with my best price to let go, thanks.

Change with 5 want kah? 32gb white color… You offer me how much you want to top up. Mine still got warranty one year plus left because got buy extended warranty.

I want to swap because I use phone a lot and IPHONE battery really bay tahan for me. Need to go back to SAMSUNG. Swap your 4S and keep as spare phone.

bump!

bump!

Hello?? Din receive my PM?? I am waiting for your reply. Zzz

He will wait until the BEST offer come and at the mean time he will KEEP ON BUMP BUMP BUMP on his post cos’ either no one interested or he set very high standard / prices.

Even I ask for pics and year of the Galaxy S3 phone also no reply earlier on until now, he just ask me how much my offer without giving me the answer.

He will wait until the BEST offer come and at the mean time he will KEEP ON BUMP BUMP BUMP on his post cos’ either no one interested or he set very high standard / prices.

Even I ask for pics and year of the Galaxy S3 phone also no reply earlier on until now, he just ask me how much my offer without giving me the answer.[/quote]

Why like that?

Please be serious in buying/selling or whatever your purpose is in this forum la. Respect each other please.

Want to sell or dont want to sell or whatever AT LEAST give reply so ppl dun have to wait for your response. -.-’’

My bad my bad.

SUPERAVANZA did whatsapp me at my phone already but I did not know is him. SORRY! :smiley:

Lets continue the deal superavanza.