Closed

post removed

BUMP!

BUMP!

how much per SQ feet? can provide FREE evaluation & Quotation ??

actually not really based on sq feet. but rather based on length depending on the height range. different stuff different pricing. Of cos free evaluation & quotation is provided. The final decision is still the customer’s choice.

nice work there, i like :smiley:
Do your husband deal with small scale project? i mean really small one.
[attachment=0]IMG_20111219_194253.jpg[/attachment]
That’s my kitchen need a little work to be done.
i bought a solid wood door cabinet and we have install all of the door except one. (Self install not as good as professional one, but that okey because is DIY :mrgreen: ) Maybe your husband can help install one of the door for me because i and my husband have problems to install it. You can see it from the picture.
i also need help to make compartment for the cabinet below.

And i wonder if your husband can do wall cabinet (we have the solid wood door cabinet already, we need an expert to build the cabinet) above the cooking stove and one door cabinet to the left hand side above the cooking stove (also have the solid wood cabinet door already). Do pm me, thanks!

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

are you using the Greenlam laminates sheet?

Hi… can you do it in Bintulu?

material we need to buy is it? we pay on your service like that right? or how…buy the way nice

hi…how about wardrobe with size 6’ height x 5’ width, can you do? email me the price, if can please give example pict at kiat_dookie@yahoo.com thanx!

I’d just engaged somebody to install 2 kitchens and a wardrobe. Will get him to quote for some wood work in a couple months. Thanks!