(CLOSED) Shoplot in Permyjaya

AS per topic above,

[size=150]Ground floor Lot 80XX & 80XX Permyjaya Comm Centre (below my massage centre) for rent. If can owner want to rent out both together but if cannot then rent one unit also acceptable. Very spacious shoplot, 1500 sq ft more or less. [/size]

[size=150]Call me for more info at 010 595 7777. Thank you very much for your inquiries. :D[/size]

Hi, what is the cost for both unit & 1 unit?

Hello Andy,

1 unit will cost RM3300 monthly and 2 units RM6000 monthly. :smiley:

BUMMPPP!!

Hello Andy,

1 unit will cost RM3300 monthly and 2 units RM6000 monthly. :D[/quote]

Hi. the price is quite high for me. my budget is around rm1000-1500.

Hello Andy,

1 unit will cost RM3300 monthly and 2 units RM6000 monthly. :D[/quote]

Hi. the price is quite high for me. my budget is around rm1000-1500.[/quote]

Sorry bro, if you looking for ground floor, the price will be sure more than RM3000 at tat area. Except if you can tolerate in renting first floor and above. :slight_smile:

I see. what is the cost of 1st floor then?

First floor should be around RM1,200 to RM1,500. For that particular area. That is the market price for rental fees around that area. :smiley:

FOR RENT!!

First floor should be around RM1,200 to RM1,500. For that particular area. That is the market price for rental fees around that area. :D[/quote]

i see. so, do you have any unit with that range (Rm1,200 - Rm1,500)?

First floor should be around RM1,200 to RM1,500. For that particular area. That is the market price for rental fees around that area. :D[/quote]

i see. so, do you have any unit with that range (Rm1,200 - Rm1,500)?[/quote]

Which location you prefer my fren? Still Permyjaya? What sort of business you want to conduct? :smiley:

i see. so, do you have any unit with that range (Rm1,200 - Rm1,500)?[/quote]

Which location you prefer my fren? Still Permyjaya? What sort of business you want to conduct? :D[/quote]

for me the area is not a big deal as long as the rental is within my budget. I’m providing general services such as manpower supply to oil & gas industries, spare parts, etc. as well as supplying food stock to food kiosk.

Ok bro. WIll PM you the details i have soon k. THanks.

No problem. just PM me if you have the details then.

?

BUMP!!

? BUMP!!

BBUMMMPPP!!!

BUMP!!