Close

close

last time 1 buy roti pau at bolibird price RM 2.00 but need to pay Rm 2.20 she says fresh. i pay Rm 5.20, then the pondan look worker straight away inspect my Rm 5 note upside down and finally see torn she refuse the note and ask (please replace it) . u think ur bakery so good meh.

hahaha!!i think the owner should teach them how to entertain customer.Reli make us UPSET!Plus dat time, i bring my family too.
Next time if she did dat again to u ,throw the PAU To her face.
say lah u belanja.

[quote=“amoicina”]hahaha!!i think the owner should teach them how to entertain customer.Reli make us UPSET!Plus dat time, i bring my family too.
Next time if she did dat again to u ,throw the PAU To her face.
say lah u belanja.[/quote]

If you do that, we might have another “Customer beaten by staff” video. :mrgreen:

Don’t believe that crap…i’ll ask her to bring out the in-charge person.
Refuse to comply i will call 999. this is cheating customers already.

i personally doesn’t believe the shop has such rules, fresh bread must pay extra?what the heck is that?

Wanna play, i will accompany her…

See who lose later.

Fresh break need to pay RM2.20? If the price is stated RM2.20, then can understand. But if price stated RM2.00, but you end up paying RM2.20 at the counter, sure problem.

Wish I have those spy cam spec to capture this. Youtube worthy!

There’s cases where the bank cashiers don’t want to receive torn/mutilated cash too. Because they(the bank cashiers) don’t want to pay for it later.

Click for examples:
http://www.bnm.gov.my/documents/currenc … rrency.pdf

if fresh bread is RM2.20 then the RM2 is not fresh one ah?

I had experienced at the Ma Baker at Jalan Pos and at Pujut 7, where I noticed that all the workers were very proud as if the customers were nobody! :x
That’s why I never want to visit that bakery again. For years my favourite one is Black Forest where the boss and workers are very friendly. :slight_smile:

[quote=“winwin”]I had experienced at the Ma Baker at Jalan Pos and at Pujut 7, where I noticed that all the workers were very proud as if the customers were nobody! :x
That’s why I never want to visit that bakery again. For years my favourite one is Black Forest where the boss and workers are very friendly. :)[/quote]

Same goes for the ma baker at mosjaya.
There’s 1 guy (who looks like gay) with attitude problem…cashier as well.
that guy has been working for quite a long time there, but still his attitude = ="

[quote=“Eugene91”]There’s cases where the bank cashiers don’t want to receive torn/mutilated cash too. Because they(the bank cashiers) don’t want to pay for it later.

Click for examples:
http://www.bnm.gov.my/documents/currenc … rrency.pdf[/quote]
Rm 5 no easy to torn 1.
u know where the minor torn Rm 5 goes= bolibird the cashier doesn’t even flip my Rm 5 note upside down. :lol:

the pondan look worker point to me a sign just below the pau state RM 2.20 while the price on the pau is RM 2.00 . if u have time go visit them in the morning maybe u can get wat i mean.

the Rm 2.20 premium pau still got peluh 1.

yes…hope after dis the owner of ma baker will teach them how to be nice with customer.
compare to hot cross bun, the cashier is frendly and give smile!
not giving sour face.

The original owner of Ma Baker has sold the bakery to a businessman years ago, and the current owner is not involved in this line before… thats why i think the standard of service also drop and the quality also deteriorated. I used to buy bread and cakes from there but now very very seldom…
The owner of Ma Baker also have other businesses in supermarket, developer and petrol station (the recently in the news one).

No wonder the service not really good!
next time i take the picture of dat lady
i think i might go back to Ma baker just oni to take her pict.hahaha.
And if she still being rude, i will direct to see her manager.how dare lah if she realy want to answer me back

so upset because dat time i told her i want to order 2 PLATE OF SPAGHETTI BEEF. Because I askd her before got Spaghetti beef or not.and she say YES. Then when i tel her i want to order 2PLATE SPAGHETTI BEEF and 2 PLATE SPAGHETTI CHICKEN. She look at me and rise her voice " EH!BUKAN SAMA KAH BEEF DAN CHICKEN". My family was shock when she reply me dat
I accidently say “STUPIDKAH” oh my god!I never curse people directly.
hope god forgive me.

[quote=“MonkeyKing”]The original owner of Ma Baker has sold the bakery to a businessman years ago, and the current owner is not involved in this line before… thats why i think the standard of service also drop and the quality also deteriorated. I used to buy bread and cakes from there but now very very seldom…
The owner of Ma Baker also have other businesses in supermarket, developer and petrol station (the recently in the news one).[/quote]

Huh like that eh. When did the owner hand over the bakery?

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“MonkeyKing”]The original owner of Ma Baker has sold the bakery to a businessman years ago, and the current owner is not involved in this line before… thats why i think the standard of service also drop and the quality also deteriorated. I used to buy bread and cakes from there but now very very seldom…
The owner of Ma Baker also have other businesses in supermarket, developer and petrol station (the recently in the news one).[/quote]

Huh like that eh. When did the owner hand over the bakery?[/quote]

Not so sure but should be >2-3 yrs or more

THEN WHERE IS THE BEST BAKERY SHOP IN MIRI NOW? HOW TO CONSIDER BEST AS WELL? NICE+SERVICE GOOD+ VERY VERY CHEAP?

and now we have 2 similar topic badmouthing bakery shop.

frankly i don’t see this as a coincidence. must be rivalry ssue?

charge extra 20sen coz petrol station meter readg no more tipu …hahaha…