- Acquire and nurture relationships with a group of high networth customers with the objective of strengthening customer relationship and generating revenue.
- Manage key relationships with existing and potential customers and provide sound advice in the effective management of their finances in view of portfolio expansion.
- Analyse and match customers’ financial requirements with the bank’s product offerings to best suit their personal investment needs to grow mutually beneficial banking investment opportunities.
- Proactively cross-sell other banking products and services.
- Deliver on strong wealth revenue performance results, client growth, product penetration and position client experience.
- Proactively identify business opportunities to drive performance in line with overall business strategy.
- A recognised Degree in Finance / Business or any equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in the Financial Services industry, servicing high networth clientele.
- Candidates with STPM / Certificate / Diploma must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in the Financial Services industry
- Has a high degree of integrity and professionalism, and strong customer relationship management skill.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills Dynamic, result driven and self motivated.
- Bumiputra candidates are encouraged to apply.