- Candidate must possess minimum SPM or Professional Certificate in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in site supervision of construction.
- Able to work independently.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCad, Microsoft
- Responsible for the supervision and monitoring of construction works in accordance with the contracts and construction drawings especially in respect of specifications, quality, and time of completion.
- To ensure that all materials delivered to site are conform to the approved specifications and the project’s inspection test plan.
- To identify all remedial / outstanding works to be carried by the contractors within the time stipulated in the contracts.
- To regularly report to relevant superiors on the progress of the works and the problem areas encountered especially in respect of defective, outstanding, or non-conforming works or delayed works.
- To keep relevant forms, documents, correspondence, and records in respect of the progress of works such as daily work record which encompasses labour force, machinery, and weather records.
- Upon completion of works, to carry out final inspections and handovers including ensuring that all as built drawings are prepared and a copy kept with relevant superiors prior to issuance of certificate of practical completion.
- To control all relevant project documents and data.
- All other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior/management.