CIVIL / GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER
In your capacity as the Civil ,Geotechnical Engineer, you will be assigned to:
• Report to Engineering Manager / Head of Department.
• Assist Engineering Manager / Head of Department in preparation of conceptual and detailed design and documentation
• Review shop drawing.
• Liaise with Project Manager, Client, Builders, Architects, Authorities
to ensure project quality and goals are met.
• Assist in preparation of cost estimation.
• Plan, direct and conducting investigative work to analyse the likely
behaviour of soil and rock when placed under pressure by proposed structures, and designs above and below ground foundations.
• Perform geotechnical site investigations and analyses
• Conduct site assessments to determine appropriate location for
structures / foundations.
• Design all facets of geotechnical works including Earthwork, Water Reticulation, Water Reservoirs, Sewerage Reticulation, STP, NPS, Road and Drainage System.
• Ensure all project works is completed on time and within budget.
• Demonstrate leadership in leading and supervising draftsperson.
• Responsible to liaise with relevant parties such as Clients and local authorities regarding approval & project implementations.
• Responsible on any task given by Head of department / Project Manager including project progress, dateline, drawings professionalism of the implementation.
• Any other assignments or tasks assigned by the Superior / Head of Department.
• To promote the awareness of health, safety and environmental requirements throughout the company
• MUST be a registered engineer with Board of Engineers Malaysia
• Honours Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Geotechnical, Civil and infrastructural design works experience with consultant and Project Management Team
• Preferably local Sarawakian
• Valid work permit to work in Sarawak
• Contract position
WHY JOIN US?
• Opportunity to work for oil & gas project.
• Other benefits and medical coverage are provided.