Do you have 10 years of civil engineering experience in HYDROPOWER and Earth/Roads/building construction project?
If YES, we are looking for YOU!This position is to be based in Marudi, Miri Sarawak. You must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil).Knowledge/experience in AUTO CAD and SHOP DRAWING is an added advantage.
What you need to do?
- Manage, develop, create and maintain construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up shop-drawing that satisfy technical specifications
- Compose the method statement of excavation, backfilling, piling, concrete construction, civil work and etc.
- Responsible for equipment/materials management
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Why this job?
- Salary up to RM13K!
- Phone Allowance-Min RM50
- Transport Allowance-RM250
- Petrol- Claimable
- Vehicle Maintenance - Claimable
- Accommodation and transportation provided for candidates from outside Miri