Citrus pasta feasta promotion

Try out our Italian Twist Pasta Feasta Promo

you served set lunch? or any lunch menu?

Yeaps…We serve daily set lunch at just RM7+ The set comes with rice, pickled veg, the main and clear broth. The items are:-

Mon - Languana Chicken or Beef Curry
Tue - Ginger Chicken or Black Pepper Beef
Wed - Sweet & Sour Fish or Chicken Ala Kampung
Thur - Country Style Fish or Sze Chuan Chicken
Fri - Fish in the Red Sea or Honey Mustard Chicken
Sat - Oriental Chicken or Sweet Dream Fish
Sun - Chicken with Snow Peas or Guisado Fish

See ya in Citrus soon.

Cheers

what’s the specialty?? anything special at night? night set meal??

hi, I also one of your friend here. Are your chicken all go to ‘sembahyang’ first before they dired??? :shock:

lol…what u talking about o chinchin?

coz normally for halal food, chicken have to do some praying before it served on table. :slight_smile:

Wed - Sweet & Sour Fish or Chicken Ala Kampung

Fri - Fish in the Red Sea or Honey Mustard Chicken

i had tried these 4!

they are nice! :smiley: highly recommended!~

coz normally for halal food, chicken have to do some praying before it served on table. :)[/quote]

the chicken surely they get from a halal supplier one ma…and most of the supplier has halal logo…at outlet level is different story lor…i dont think so this citrus is a halal restaurant…maybe just pork free…if they got sell beer or any liqour then it’s not halal anymore then…besides that, if got cooking which has wine in it also not halal ma…

coz normally for halal food, chicken have to do some praying before it served on table. :)[/quote]

the chicken surely they get from a halal supplier one ma…and most of the supplier has halal logo…at outlet level is different story lor…i dont think so this citrus is a halal restaurant…maybe just pork free…if they got sell beer or any liqour then it’s not halal anymore then…besides that, if got cooking which has wine in it also not halal ma…[/quote]

i think is a pork free shop! :smiley:

no worries~ as long as the food is nice!~

most of the new restaurant now are not halal but it’s pork free…

You are right. We serve no pork and no liquor. BYO without any corkage charge. We currently serve a la carte items during the night. Our current promo is the Pasta Feasta Promo. We will run a new promotion soon and we are looking into offering kids meal in the near future.