Circumcision, where?

Would like to know which clinic or private hospital in Miri that offers “sleep induced” circumcision? As much as I would like to “take it” as a man but the thought of people poking needles into my “bro” and cutting it while I’m still awake scares the living daylight out of me! Any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

Information I got last time for my little brother’s circumcision…oops not for my “little brother”, I mean it was for my 9 yr old brother… :?

Both Private Hospital in Miri provides circumcision under sleep.But it was more expensive than just making your “little brother” numb.I think it cost around RM 1k.

rm1k…? wow… better do it yourself…

can go to klinik haizam. last time did it there for RM170, that was wayyyy back 1994 when i was in primary six.

by the way, bro! it wasn’t that painful! you only feel it when the first needle struck- which i felt like ant’s bite and the rest of the needles, i can assure you that you won’t feel anything at all.

come on, be a man! there are lots of ‘machos’ out there loud on their voice, but still have their ‘cap’ on their ‘bro’. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Go to Dr. Arif - klinik Dinamik. Cost RM200+++

1 Like

it’s not about being a man bro… some of us are created by god to have no problem with cap on their bro… may be because we are better evolved… :twisted:

better turn it into a cobra

not to say money is not a problem but it’s a personal preference to be under IV sedation throughout the procedure. Not looking for fancy cuts or design as well… just sleep, clean cut, finito. Straight to the point :slight_smile:

Anyone else tried or any personal recommendation?

hospital umum miri…or poliklinik.

the pain for a while only.

after dat, if you dont take care of it, you’ll face 2 weeks of pain.

Even if they’re circumcising you while sleeping,when you are awake you’ll feel pain too.So it’s better to feel pain awake while cutting it.

Just go to hospital miri.
I heard u will feel ichy hehehehe

out of curiousity, doctor don’t prescribe painkiller after the circumcision??

as wat i heard, using laser technology for circumcision?
i not sure about that
(correct me if im wrong)

I did mine at Klinik Shell Lutong. Dunno how much it cost la… Dad payed for it…hahaha… BUt during my time(8 years ago) me and my friends always ask each other which one is more painful… Main clip or jahit. They say if using clip, have to visit the doctor after a few weeks to get the clip removed… I dunno bout that la… Mine jahit one. So no hassle going to the clinic twice…

Be a man bro… Remove the “helmet”…hahaha…good luck.

[quote=“aLoM”]I did mine at Klinik Shell Lutong. Dunno how much it cost la… Dad payed for it…hahaha… BUt during my time(8 years ago) me and my friends always ask each other which one is more painful… Main clip or jahit. They say if using clip, have to visit the doctor after a few weeks to get the clip removed… I dunno bout that la… Mine jahit one. So no hassle going to the clinic twice…

Be a man bro… Remove the “helmet”…hahaha…good luck.[/quote]
Yup,using clip need to visit the doctor in another 1 week time.But clip is not as bad as jahit. :mrgreen:

now got sleep induction?
now wot i heard is less painful.

some adult oso takut about their kuku cap kena buang
different culture/ religion mah

but it is cleaner/healthier
but have 2 jaga pantang makan la

good luck

[quote=“haroldz”]now got sleep induction?
now wot i heard is less painful.

some adult oso takut about their kuku cap kena buang
different culture/ religion mah

but it is cleaner/healthier
but have 2 jaga pantang makan la

good luck[/quote]

yalah…now very modern punya medical oredi…i wouldn’t say it’s about differs in religion/culture, try to think about self hygiene…of course few hours after the circumcision, you will feel a bit of pain but you can take painkiller/panadol to ease the pain a bit…and if you really taking care of your meals, the wound will heal/dry faster- in approximately 3-4 days like that. taking the stitch off can be a bit of a hassle, if you’re not confident - can go back to the clinic/hospital where you circumcised to do it. i did it myself, but have to be extra cautious to prevent the wound from torn apart.

apart from keeping a good hygiene and do away the unpleasant smell of your ‘bro’, you now have the utmost confidence in receiving a b* *wjob from your partner :twisted: - and i think it’s kind of ‘bravo’ for someone from other races than malay/bumiputera that has gone through circumcision. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh my… so open minded this discussion.

Even I feel paiseh a bit talking about our little er… brother? Hmm. :oops:

The American Academy of Pediatrics (1999) stated: “Circumcision has been suggested as an effective method of maintaining penile hygiene since the time of the Egyptian dynasties, but there is little evidence to affirm the association between circumcision status and optimal penile hygiene.”

and i think it’s kind of ‘bravo’ for someone from other races than malay/bumiputera that has gone through circumcision.

oh, the jews are circumcised as consistently as muslims, well… because of cultural relationan, and many from christian backgrounds in usa are circumcised also… “WHO has estimated that 664,500,000 males aged 15 and over are circumcised (30% global prevalence), with almost 70% of these being Muslim”

© Copyright 2006-2020 MiriCommunity.net · A JacksonLiaw.com project.