Chiropractor in Miri, Sarawak

Dr. Michael Lee and Dr. Matthew Naismith have opened up a chiropractic centre in Miri, Sarawak. Both of them are USA and Canada trained and registered Doctors of Chiropractic.

Lot 1113, Jalan Pelita Utama
Pelita Commercial Centre
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia 98000
TEL: 085-412-536

1 Like

I’ve added your address into MiriResortCity.com directory - what is the registered name of your practice called (so people can find it)?

(Do a search for “Doctors of chiropractic”. Or just view it here.

[quote=“MikeDC”]Dr. Michael Lee and Dr. Matthew Naismith have opened up a chiropractic centre in Miri, Sarawak. Both of them are USA and Canada trained and registered Doctors of Chiropractic.

Lot 1113, Jalan Pelita Utama
Pelita Commercial Centre
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia 98000
TEL: 085-412-536[/quote]

I see they got quite a good response. Anyone every been there?

do they treat sprained ankle?

Yes, I do treat sprained ankle and sports injuries in general

Dr. Mike

1 Like

hi dr mike! still remember me?
one of your patient who went to aussie to study…

[quote=“MikeDC”]Yes, I do treat sprained ankle and sports injuries in general

Dr. Mike[/quote]

Hi and Welcome from me :slight_smile: . Enjoy your stay Dr.Mike.

heello there…

can u PM me ur price for treating sprained ankle?

Dear Chilskater,
Our first visit is RM70 and the follow up is RM60.

Let me explain to you the procedure. First we need to identify whether there is ligament tear and how many ligaments involved. if there is a tear it is normally more difficult.

you can try placing a ice pack for now. every 2 hours place it for 10minutes to cool it down. you can drop by my clinic any time my colleague will take care of you. i’m only in miri on the second half of every month.

we will most likely give you a brace to wear to avoid further complications. and Ultrasound therapy will be given as well.

let’s say if it is just a simple minor tear normally it only take about 4-5 visits to get well.

Hi KV,
did we meet in KL/PJ? i have to see your picture to remind myself. are you in miri?

hi dr mike; im in melbourne currently.
nah we have not meet in Kl or PJ; i meet you in your clinic.

thanks mike,

I know RICE treatment…it happen last year but i still have the pain… :frowning: no worries i will visit u clinic soon…

how much Dr.MikeDc ??