Chinese new year

Ladies & gentleman, please share with me what are the most important stuff to buy? best memories? things to do? B4 CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Most important stuff for my family during chinese new year are new year cloths
No matter how busy or how bad things we must have at least one set for the first day

best memories for us in Miri is doing shopping at the night market before the day of reunion dinner
It is a must for our family to be there to walk and shop around because you will feel the chinese new year aroma there

Things to do theres much, like cleaning which is a must but theres ont hing which I love most is starting to hang up the tanglung and all those red red thingy around house as decor, which is a sign of real chinese new year

new underwear, must be yellow yellow one :mrgreen:

[deleted]
*double post

Not tiok 6D tonite so that can hv big celebration during CNY??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

grandma would say … pay all your debt first

wat bout FIRECRACKERS? :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:

yellow meh not red red then ‘ang ang’ ma

Yellow got WANG ma… he he :lol:

Yellow got WANG ma… he he :lol:[/quote]

Exactly. got play toto must use wang symbolic. :mrgreen:

Not tiok 6D tonite so that can hv big celebration during CNY??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

tiok 6D kao kao everyday is CNY loh… no need to celebrate only during CNY nia.
:mrgreen:

Yellow got WANG ma… he he :lol:[/quote]

Exactly. got play toto must use wang symbolic. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Like tat everyday must wear yellow yellow then WANG WANG everyday… :smiley: :slight_smile: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cant wait to celebrate CNY :mrgreen: I go liondance every year, the first day morning are the best ( when going to Tua Pek Kong ) where all the lions, dragons, qi lins and bien tou shi meets!!! Only in Miri… heheh :lol:

yeah yeah…
tats a must
its only once a year u will c lion dance, dragon and all those things are out…
hahahaha

[quote=“pEi”]yeah yeah…
tats a must
hahahaha[/quote]

hope on CNY wont raining… :roll:
Lion, dragon dont know how to swim… hahah :smiley:

Any idea where to get Fire Crackers in Miri? :mrgreen:

Any idea where to get Fire Crackers in Miri? :mrgreen:[/quote]

HEHEHE :mrgreen: I cant tell you but on the 30th chinese lunar year night… the battle will begin again… hahaha :twisted:
be prepared :twisted:

[quote=“lonewolf037”][quote=“pEi”]yeah yeah…
tats a must
hahahaha[/quote]

hope on CNY wont raining… :roll:
Lion, dragon dont know how to swim… hahah :D[/quote]

wont la i guess
the rain is now pouring down like opening the water paip

yeah… Very excited… Cause previous 2 years i celebrate in jb n singapore… Very boring… So miri wait me!:slight_smile:

Yupe buddy :smiley: although the economy was down but the spirit of CNY are too strong :mrgreen: Just Cant fight it! :mrgreen: