Child abuse in Miri

Hi everyone,

my surrounding i met lots of people who badly abuse thier child and yet they told me tht is thier way of teaching thier kids. but to everyone eyes tht is ABUSE !!! how can they say such words is thier way of teaching thier kids? i am looking forward to report, anyone know where should i report to? dun tell me Police, i wont report to police coz they never take action. to them abuse case in miri are mild case. they even say “ini hal rumahtangga orang, kita tak boleh buat apa apa”

I have few neighbours here are really heavy abuse thier kids. get 98 marks in math is not enough for parents, must get 100%. the kids i saw she got 98% but the mother punished her stand under the sun from 8am until 12 noon. then beat her up badly after the long hour under the sun. the reason beating her kid becoz her kid get 98% in math exam, and the kid only 8 yrs old. then her other kid got beaten up everyday and night non stop due to the kid are active and playful. common, the kid only 7 yrs old how can u expect the kid to be so serious?? tht was thier childhood time… but the mother canned him badly. even canned him becoz of slow eating. spelling not good got canned, bath slow got canned, homework didnt do got canned, exam mark get lower than 100% got canned, peep other children play outside the house got canned and many more… my neighbour kids not allow to step out of the main door except go to school. the kids always got deep canned mark on their skin. the mother never stop shouting, yelling and beating the childrens from early morning til late night,. all neighbours here cannot stand anymore.

another neighbour canned and slapped her 5 yrs old daughter all the time coz her daughter always poop in panty. she is just a child, why canned her so badly becoz she poop in panty?

another neigbour non stop canning thier kids when come to bathing. why have to canned a kid like that?

some even bang thier house door becoz of children and parents quarell. parents beat children up, children run away from home… everything happen at my resident area and we all living here cannot see how those parents abuse thier child. our heart wreck badly to see how they canned, slap, beat and abuse thier own cute child which all of the kids here are under 10 yrs old…

we can hear clearly of all the childrens crying for help. we cannot live in this environment anymore. we need help from organisation that solve abuse problem. please guide me where to report, who to report. we need to help those innocent child.

[flash=]p/s: only serious conversation reply to my post. no funny conversation. is a serious case here. thanks.[/flash]

wow…which neighbourhood are you staying?

im staying at desa pujut 2 permyjaya, this whole area u can hear many child cry with piercing voice when thier parents abuse them.

Applebee,contact the social welfare department of sarawak…maybe they will do something about it…i hope…

http://www.welfare.sarawak.gov.my/

Dear Applebee

What you describe goes well beyond what is acceptable as normal chastisement. if a child has marks from a caning this is serious. It is clearly troubling to you so I would encourage you to follow Althrun_zala_faith’s advice and contact the welfare services. The worst that can happen is that people think you are meddling, but on the other hand you could be saving a child’s life.

call the police for help…

dont you read my article i wrote ::: i wont report to police coz they never take action. to them abuse case in miri are mild case. they even say “ini hal rumahtangga orang, kita tak boleh buat apa apa”

you got it?..

call the police for help…[/quote]

Hey Thanks… i hope this will help here… i will try… but in miri do we have this type of organisation to report? have to report to kuching oso have to wait for certain time for them to come and take action… i really pity those childrens been abuse for alomost 2 yrs… cannot stand to hear the crying and see how the parents abuse them already.

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]Applebee,contact the social welfare department of sarawak…maybe they will do something about it…i hope…

http://www.welfare.sarawak.gov.my/[/quote]

hey…i’m here to say …its unbelievable…
never seen such a thing like that…what will happend if the child become afraid and fear of their mom/dad cause of abuse…
have to do something about it…this is not the only way to teach those children…
calling police for help…dun forget…they just watch nia that’s why they are called "MATA"lol
so that’s why they can’t do anything about it but to watch them abuse the children like watching tvs…

btw…i been to permyjaya before, when go pick my friend back home…never though theres a lot of cries and sadness and suffering of these children there…sad:(

wtf? 98%? i dun think the parent that smart.

OMG!!! if they are my parents, i would have been long dead either from their ridiculous beating or jumping down fr yulan plaza.

Sorry, i dont know where to call for help; would just like to state my views on this issue.

1. Parents nowadays are expecting WAY TOOOO MUCH from their children academically (not kids kiasu, but the parents kiasu)
  2. Continuous beating/nagging/scolding only result in the child being numb towards the treatment or worst provoke them to rebel or even worse turn them into psycho/with psychology disorder

As for the parents, they do all this for their children’s good; i.e. want their child to study well get bright future, bath clean clean so xiang xiang, eat bao bao so grow healthy, don go out so wont kena kidnap blablabla… But hor, be reminded that soft and gentle care is more persuasive and always appreciated compared to brute force.

And hor, the children are still very young now, so easy to be beaten etc. But children do grow fast, teenage yrs come and the parents ll get to rasa the children’s anger/rebel/etc. Adult yrs come and the children will quickly grasp the freedom.

Children grow, parents age; do treat children with love and care (dont plant hatred in them) else dont cry the day children kick parents into old age home! If someone insist it’s military style nurturing, do bear in mind the difference between abuse and act of disciplining.

ok im not a parent and i dint kick my parents into old age home. lucky they treat me well lol

me too :slight_smile:
my parents treat me well even though i don’t get straight As lol

Ya. Should send the parents to mental hospital.

ya lor…98%? just imagine how hard to get that…
by all standard, the kids already smart…way too smart ady…

[quote=“J.Howard”]ya lor…98%? just imagine how hard to get that…
by all standard, the kids already smart…way too smart ady…[/quote]

ya lor…maybe their mother is once the smart as ■■■■■ of all…or maybe their parents are not smart or work as a modeler b4…

Ya. Should send the parents to mental hospital.[/quote]
actually hor if not wrong, there is this kinda ‘situation’ whereby parents want their children to achieve what they themselves was unable to. So agak agak can confirm la, that parent never get 100% one!

A very true and obvious example. parents tak jadi become superstars, so become parents of superstar; groom their children fr young etc etc bla bla.

But there is good thing also laa, parents dint get to play PS last time, so now pamper their kids with PS3 lor and sung bien sendiri play also.

Paiseh, kinda off topic… :roll:

[quote=“applebee”]Hi everyone,

my surrounding i met lots of people who badly abuse thier child and yet they told me tht is thier way of teaching thier kids. but to everyone eyes tht is ABUSE !!! how can they say such words is thier way of teaching thier kids? i am looking forward to report, anyone know where should i report to? dun tell me Police, i wont report to police coz they never take action. to them abuse case in miri are mild case. they even say “ini hal rumahtangga orang, kita tak boleh buat apa apa”

I have few neighbours here are really heavy abuse thier kids. get 98 marks in math is not enough for parents, must get 100%. the kids i saw she got 98% but the mother punished her stand under the sun from 8am until 12 noon. then beat her up badly after the long hour under the sun. the reason beating her kid becoz her kid get 98% in math exam, and the kid only 8 yrs old. then her other kid got beaten up everyday and night non stop due to the kid are active and playful. common, the kid only 7 yrs old how can u expect the kid to be so serious?? tht was thier childhood time… but the mother canned him badly. even canned him becoz of slow eating. spelling not good got canned, bath slow got canned, homework didnt do got canned, exam mark get lower than 100% got canned, peep other children play outside the house got canned and many more… my neighbour kids not allow to step out of the main door except go to school. the kids always got deep canned mark on their skin. the mother never stop shouting, yelling and beating the childrens from early morning til late night,. all neighbours here cannot stand anymore.

another neighbour canned and slapped her 5 yrs old daughter all the time coz her daughter always poop in panty. she is just a child, why canned her so badly becoz she poop in panty?

another neigbour non stop canning thier kids when come to bathing. why have to canned a kid like that?

some even bang thier house door becoz of children and parents quarell. parents beat children up, children run away from home… everything happen at my resident area and we all living here cannot see how those parents abuse thier child. our heart wreck badly to see how they canned, slap, beat and abuse thier own cute child which all of the kids here are under 10 yrs old…

we can hear clearly of all the childrens crying for help. we cannot live in this environment anymore. we need help from organisation that solve abuse problem. please guide me where to report, who to report. we need to help those innocent child.

[flash=]p/s: only serious conversation reply to my post. no funny conversation. is a serious case here. thanks.[/flash][/quote]
i have a person in mind that i think can help (definitely not the police). care to ‘pm’ me your contact details for further necessary arrangement. thank you.

actually hor if not wrong, there is this kinda ‘situation’ whereby parents want their children to achieve what they themselves was unable to. So agak agak can confirm la, that parent never get 100% one!

A very true and obvious example. parents tak jadi become superstars, so become parents of superstar; groom their children fr young etc etc bla bla.

But there is good thing also laa, parents dint get to play PS last time, so now pamper their kids with PS3 lor and sung bien sendiri play also.

Paiseh, kinda off topic… :roll:[/quote]

Sorry, How many children kill them self in S’pore for getting too much presure from there parents. Do we force our childern to jump from the flat or ask them to stand under the sun. Get them to go for tutorial class lah. parent should not act unsould to there children. I my self tell my children if you get 100% in your exams I will buy you this or that.

Paiseh, kinda off topic… :roll:[/quote]

not so off topic…
PS thingy kinda privilege to some kids. but restrict them to play out side? hit em wit caned 24/7? i think that kid after grow up, its either rebel or become stupid. why? force to do perfection but never know failure. wht if they fail? they never experince it. even Wright’s Bro, Henry Ford etc…etc…encounter failure before they succeed…

that is another good way :slight_smile:
if got 100% in exam, give that him/her Rm1000 XD