We are seeking for a candidate who is passionate, outcome driven, with proven operational leadership as the COO of PETROS. The COO, in partnership with the CEO and the Management Team, is responsible for the operational success of PETROS.
Job Description. Together with the CEO and the PETROS Management Team, the COO is to assist PETROS to achieve its objectives. The COO is responsible for the operational management of PETROS, in accordance with the direction and policies established by the CEO and Board. As PETROS is in its start-up stage, the immediate roles include:
- Setting up the organisation - in conjunction with the Board, resource the next level of management team; establish the organisation structure; resource the organisation with the right capability; develop the right organisation culture; put in place fit-for-purpose and robust governance, processes and systems; and set short, medium, and long-terms business priorities.
- Providing strategic direction & roadmap, leadership and effective and efficient management.
- Modelling and setting the Company’s culture, value, and behaviour.
The ideal Candidate.
- Proven leadership experience in the COO’s role or in managing a significant business entity preferably in oil and gas industry.
- Proven track records in stakeholder management, influencing & negotiating skills, engagement & communication skills, commercial and financial management, HSSE, and governance & legal compliance.
- Able to deliver high quality work.
- Possess university degree recognised by the Government of Malaysia.
- At least 10-years experiences in oil and gas industry.
- While this position is open to all Malaysians, preference will be given to suitable Sarawakians.
The Terms and Conditions
The role is a 3-year term with further extension possible. Attractive terms and conditions await the candidates with the right qualifications and experiences.
Please submit your application and state the role you are applying to:
(1) EMAIL : email@example.com Or
(2) MAIL submission to
Petroleum Sarawak Berhad.
Oil & Gas Sector,
9th Floor, Wisma Bapa Malaysia,
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. Please contact 082-446601 or 082-514518 for any enquiries.
Closing date: Please ensure that your application reaches us on or before 30th November 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.