We are seeking a candidate who is passionate, outcome driven, with strong business acumen and a track record of delivery and proven leadership as the CFO of PETROS. The CFO, in partnership with the CEO and the Board, is responsible for driving PETROS.
Job Description. In this role, the CFO will be tasked to setup and lead the finance department, and will be reporting directly to the CEO. Candidates must come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the responsibilities are:
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements of relevant statutory bodies.
- Responsible for making sure the business achieve revenue, financial risk targets and expenses within budget
- Responsible for developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Responsible for managing the financial risks, financial planning, record-keeping as well as financial reporting.
The Successful Applicant. The ideal CFO will be confident in leading the business and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/ CFA).
- At least 15 years of experience in a similar capacity, and working experience in a related position. Knowledge of petroleum fiscal regimes (e.g. PSC) is an advantage.
- Good understanding on corporate finance & investment.
- Confident and good team player with excellent verbal, analytical, organisational and written skills.
- Ability to work and excel in a fast paced and aggressive environment.
- Up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting IT applications.
The Terms and Conditions
The role is a 3-year term with further extension possible. Attractive terms and conditions await the candidates with the right qualifications and experiences.
Please submit your application and state the role you are applying to:
(1) EMAIL : email@example.com Or
(2) MAIL submission to
Petroleum Sarawak Berhad.
Oil & Gas Sector,
9th Floor, Wisma Bapa Malaysia,
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. Please contact 082-446601 or 082-514518 for any enquiries.
Closing date: Please ensure that your application reaches us on or before 30th November 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.