Cheated by negro bf

Lucky guests receive gift of RM4,900 each at wedding
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi … sec=nation

OTHER NEWS & VIEWS Compiled by NG SI HOOI, LEE YEN MUN and A. RAMAN

COUPLES getting married usually receive gifts from guests and relatives. But for one wedding in China, the guests were the lucky ones, reported Nanyang Siang Pau and Sin Chew Daily.

The papers said the guests at the wedding in Naning received RMB10,000 (RM4,900) each.

The bridegroom also received a blue-coloured Lamborghini luxury sports car as a present.

Nanyang reported that the lavish gifts were sponsored by the groom’s cousin, a property developer.

The paper said a family of 12 who attended the feast went home with a total of 120,000 yuan (RM58,600).

The groom’s father said he did not expect the ceremony to turn into such a lavish affair, adding that it was supposed to be just a small family gathering.

Our family is not rich. I think my nephew intended to bring cheer to everyone here, he added. It was learnt that the property developer, who is in his 30s, always donated money to old folk homes.

Another villager said his brother and sister-in-law, who couldn’t attend the wedding due to work commitments, told him that they regretted not attending the wedding after finding out about the cash gifts.

China Press reported that a 30-year-old Malaysian learnt too late that her boyfriend from Nigeria had disappeared after she got pregnant.

The woman had met the man through Facebook about a month ago.

They became close and he promised to marry her.

However, the paper said the Nigerian disappeared after he found out that she was pregnant.

The woman, who later lodged a police report, found out that the man was a known confidence trickster.

i’m interested in the first story. wow! such a cousin… he thinks of the whole family instead being rich on hiw own.

[quote=“haroldz”]

China Press reported that a 30-year-old Malaysian learnt too late that her boyfriend from Nigeria had disappeared after she got pregnant.

However, the paper said the Nigerian disappeared after he found out that she was pregnant.

The woman, who later lodged a police report, found out that the man was a known confidence trickster.[/quote]

hmmmm…same goes this kind of common story…when will be lesson learnt for them?..this is what you want, then this also what you get right?.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

[quote=“CrudeOil09”][quote=“haroldz”]

The woman, who later lodged a police report, found out that the man was a known confidence trickster.[/quote]

hmmmm…same goes this kind of common story…when will be lesson learnt for them?..this is what you want, then this also what you get right?.. :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]ppl greedy for big bolt and money. tot nigerian rich.

Where is our Nigerian friend? XD

i’m confused… is this news article contains two news?? my gosh!

the Nigerian paid for the wedding then ran off?
so rich one bah!