• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Technical Certificate in Electrical & Electronic from MLVK or equivalent.
• Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering are encourage to apply,
• 6 years’ of working experience in Service Department,
• Proficient in spoken & written English and Bahasa Melayu,
• Able to work with minimum supervision,
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
• Lead service team for Preventive Maintenance, Overhaul & Corrective Maintenance job,
• Carry out troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance in the workshop and fields,
• Able to read and interpret schematics design to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems,
• Submit job acceptance and produce service fields report timely,
• Ensure all repair procedures are carried out according to the service manual instructions and adhere to the technical specifications,
• Ensure service jobs are completed efficiently within Standard Job Hour guidelines,
• Communicate with Service Engineer and clients on service job arrangement & issued to ensure smooth job execution,
• Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy at all time and maintain good housekeeping,
• Ensure tools / equipment issued out from warehouse are properly recorded,
• Abide to all safety standard and practices while working in the workshop and field/site at all time,
• To abide company regulations and standing instruction.