Changing Alarm Buzzer Sound

Hi all, is there anyway to change the alarm tone for our car? Or is there a way to just change the lock/unlock “tiuk tiuk” tone without changing the whole system? I’m using an el cheapo brand system which the lock unlock tone is very annoying. Would like to know if there is a way to change them like the sound of the new vios. If there is how much will it cost and where can i do it? Thanks!!!

i want to know also…:slight_smile: anyone?

just change the speaker
u can find it on ur engine bay
or just go acc. shop

or u can change ur alarm system to talking 1 .

Hahaha… don’t want talking la boss! Prefer something more low profile and easy to hear. Like those Vios or New Saga Lock/Unlock tone. Just buy the speaker only? Any accessories shop to recommend and how much does it usually cost? Thanks!!!

i do it myself cos i got another speaker frm my ex car.
so i take the new speaker.potong the wire from my current alarm speaker then connect to the new speaker.the cover the exposed part of the wire with tape…easy
just the problem is getting the alarm speaker.
can try Sun Hoe accsry infront of Boulevard Inn at boulevard commercial centre there.
cos last time my fren change his alarm sound from the normal “tik tok” sound to viper alarm sound there… :smiley:

i think i wanna change mine too…

my alarm talks too much when someone tap the hood…

even people playing mercun also keypo talk talk talk…

cam nenek…

‘security system activated…stand back’…as if its gonna explode… :mrgreen:

[quote=“3zz”]i do it myself cos i got another speaker frm my ex car.
so i take the new speaker.potong the wire from my current alarm speaker then connect to the new speaker.the cover the exposed part of the wire with tape…easy
just the problem is getting the alarm speaker.
can try Sun Hoe accsry infront of Boulevard Inn at boulevard commercial centre there.
cos last time my fren change his alarm sound from the normal “tik tok” sound to viper alarm sound there… :D[/quote]

viper alarm need voice module a… voice module need to connect to main board >_> in the end buy viper alarm -.-