Cement, sand and a bit stone, where to buy in miri?

got pothole at my house yard where i park the car. so where i want to buy cement, sand and a bit small small stone in miri, i want to cover that pothole. i just want to buy a small quantity. can somebody tell me? thank you in advance :smiley:

your location? exact hole location? i don’t think its feasible to buy at naga, tudan when you’re living

or rather particularly the hole is in taman tungku…

if in senadin or tudan, i don’t see any problem procuring the stuff you might need.

on the way to Taman Tunku, before the main Traffic light after the airport (on your left hand side) there is a shop selling cement, bricks and other materials, perhaps they are selling sand too…

yeah, i think you can get sand (esplanade for sand, senadin road side for small stones - no cost, bro)…

the cement, have to buy the standard sack la…

most big hardware shop also got .

oic…thanks for ur suggestion…i’ll try to look there after work :slight_smile:

[quote=“headhunter”]your location? exact hole location? i don’t think its feasible to buy at naga, tudan when you’re living

or rather particularly the hole is in taman tungku…

if in senadin or tudan, i don’t see any problem procuring the stuff you might need.[/quote]
i live in piasau :slight_smile:

[quote=“headhunter”]yeah, i think you can get sand (esplanade for sand, senadin road side for small stones - no cost, bro)…

the cement, have to buy the standard sack la…[/quote]
can kah get the sand like dat…ppl dont catch me ka? ppl will suspicious if bring amount of sand or stand, will it? if standard sack…so much la, is there possible ppl send cement base per kilogram ah? :expressionless:

really meh? i dun think so, uuu~ :?

ya, u can buy cement and sand small quantity , even the stone. but expensive.

if not you can ask the hardware shop for the “pre-mix” cement…cement already mix with sand but no gravel…so just need to mix water & add some gravel… 8)

for small quantity you may get it from a hardware shop loacted at krokop lorong 1 (if im not mistaken) it is located beside Perodua service/ Madam Wee…RM5 per bag for sand. BTW do you happen to know any place/ person that selling black soil (for gardening purpose) in miri? preferably adjacent to lutong / piasau?

Ng Siang Hup.

Ng Siang Hup.[/quote]

ah thanks, will check with them this afternoon…do they sell it on bag / lorry basis? planning to have 1 lorry