Celebrities @ Imperial Palace Miri

anyone been to this place already? does they serve food as well? or just another place for drinking like alfresco, chique, island, etc? :mrgreen:
i just pass by and saw that the interior decorating is nice

mmmm…no idea…better check it out

was wondering if anyone in mc.net been there and dont mind to post some review before i go check it out myself…hehehe :mrgreen:

inside imperial palace?

This the pic of Celebrities…

[quote=“CSA”]anyone been to this place already? does they serve food as well? or just another place for drinking like alfresco, chique, island, etc? :mrgreen:
i just pass by and saw that the interior decorating is nice[/quote]

Yup. been there. Nice cozy environment. I don’t think they serve food. Noticed a lot of younger people there. Its kinda like Chique.

this the pic of Celebrities…

yes…they serve japanese, western, mexican foods…serve no pork there.

its a bar n restaurant. best happy hour on draught beers 3pm to 6pm at rm 8. can beer at rm 5. there is also having 1 of the best pool table in town, a jazz band soon, and wide variety of cocktails at a damn reasonable price, go check it out :smiley:

there is also having 1 of the best pool table in town, and also there gonna have a jazz band soon, they serve different type of cocktails and the price is damn reasonable, go check it out.

hmmm Jazz, i like that.

i thought u were saying that celebrities came to Imperial Palace and stayed there… hehehe

Like? let’s go limteh there…

wow…seems like a good place to chill…got happy hour some more…and food…NICE! :mrgreen:

@nataliehoho

thanks for the valuable input! definitely will check out that place soon! any idea for the contact numbers? was wondering if new year eve going to be a fullhouse?

Good to hear that they got foods now coz the last time I was there, even the menu wasn’t ready yet. Anyway, looking forward to visiting again.

celebrities bar & restaurant lunch & dinner promotion

celebrities bar & restaurant lunch n dinner promotion. from 17/1/2010 til 31/1/2010 check it out.

been there… the design is great…

please check out their great lunch & dinner promotion :slight_smile: