Celcom & Digi Broadband Service

hi guys,

i want to know whether in Miri got this kind of service.

i plan want to use it since in KL a lot of ppl moving to use this broadband service since streamyx cant use mobile.

digi got…they got new package which they provide u with lap top with hp…or another package is only hp…

can u give me detail about the promotion?

what’s the different between this service and the 3G service??

i’m on the 3G package now and things are working fine with the Unlimited Data Plan. You pay either your 3G RM89/month or your house Streamyx bill (you can have both, as long as they are under your name).

the different is digi doesnt has any 3G… :stuck_out_tongue:

antujelu…here is some info for u…

http://www.digi.com.my/data_services/gp … verview.do

and here are the plans available for u…

http://www.digi.com.my/data_services/gp … taplans.do

i’m thinking want to use celcom 3G coz it’s connection is more faster than DiGi EDGE. in Miri have 3G already arr???

3G is in miri…i mean for celcom…i think same goes to maxis…but the problem is…not all area are covered with the 3G service…

oic, so which area does have 3G coverage? desa pujut, permyjaya got arr?

that one im not sure…but if not mistaken boulevard area are covered with the 3G coverage…

Miri Celcom 3G experience for me has been excellent. Better than Celcom 3G in Kuching. Maxis 3G in Miri is almost 1 year late. I’ve used Maxis 3G but switched to Celcom once they implemented 3G in Miri sometime late last year.

can someone tell me, does permyjaya area have an excellent 3G coverage because now got celcom 3G wireless promotion in KL until sunday…thinking want to subscribe…

MAXIS have 3G Unlimited. Is it good ?

Miri,tak tau…tapi u try to see on both digi and celcom websites…
im one of digi broadband subscriber…,and i can tell u wat,its just give u 468.9kbps…
sometimes i’ve feed up with it:(

[quote=“antujelu”]hi guys,

i want to know whether in Miri got this kind of service.

i plan want to use it since in KL a lot of ppl moving to use this broadband service since streamyx cant use mobile.[/quote]

are there HSDPA connection in Miri ?

not sure bout thats…

why not you try and call up celcom to ask?