Ceiling and Ventilation Fans for Sale - Closed

5 units Ceiling Fans at RM60@ and 3 units Ventilation Fans at RM35@.

what make what model where made?

any pictures?

KDK if not mistaken. All cleaned and packed in boxes. will have to dig them out. They are normal 3 blades ceiling fans. Nothing special. The ventilation/exhaust fans also KDK and 8" size.

Hey, since i have many stuff to sell off, might as well have a garage sale one fine day before I disappear from Miri.

please keep us posted. good luck.

ceiling fan…i need that,but…how to install it?

Can we see some pics? How will the installation be arranged?

Need professional installers for safety reasons, especially for those who are not ‘Handy Man’ or ‘DIY’ type. I don’t think you want the fan crashing on you when you are enjoying your favourite TV shows or while sleeping. The brackets for hanging the fans can be bought from most hardware shops or those selling these fans. Don’t forget the power supply point.

You may have done a very good job hanging up the fan and fixing the speed control, to realise you have forgotten the power supply point.

:mrgreen: BUMP :mrgreen:

KDK if not mistaken. All bankrupt and arranged in boxes. will accept to dig them out. They are accustomed 3 blades beam fans. Nothing special. The ventilation/exhaust admirers aswell KDK and 8" size.

Hey, back i accept abounding being to advertise off, ability as able-bodied accept a barn auction one accomplished day afore I abandon from Miri.

:?:

any picture?

Friend, The thread is closed long time ago. Nowadays you can buy cheap ones in town. Good luck.