Caution on bicycles in Miri

To all bicycle riders, please set up a light or something so people can notice you from behind or front, that’s a lot safer.

They don’t wear helmet one.
Look silly but when accident like I did, you will want your helmet.

talking bout riding bicycle by students…blablabla not safety blablabla not obey the road rules…i think just same like driver in miri lah…all r same…instead of talking of they riding bicycle like their father own the road better talking bout stupid driver that everyday u face it not only on school holiday but everydayyy…

meanwhile my parents tell me riding bicycle = dangerous even with helmets

[quote=“DMsia”][quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]Bicycle are considered okey…

i am more annoyed by teenagers with motobikes,
ride dangerously and think they are cool.

what are they thinking anyway?
if you wants to be cool and attract attention, go save up your money and buy a HUMMER.

everywhere you go will become center of attraction.[/quote]

plus their noisy modified exhaust that goes BAM BAM BAM loudly…

i wonder at what age they will start having hearing problems…
me inside the car can feel the pressure from that noise already, what to say the rider just a few inches away from the exhaust…

also points to what I say bicycle riders are less “heroic” than motorcyclist…
;p[/quote]

Sometimes i really feels like set up a small bump like infront of Boulevard Hypermarket.
Let them fall while riding on one wheel…

The sound they make is extremely annoying.

meanwhile my parents tell me riding bicycle = dangerous even with helmets[/quote]
Because of other road users. Bicycles are like Motorcycles :roll:

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]Bicycle are considered okey…

if you wants to be cool and attract attention, go save up your money and buy a HUMMER.

Agree +1

This is an example i saw last few days at Jalan Miri-Pujut, i was driving no hand to take photo.

[quote=“Lumix”][quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]Bicycle are considered okey…

Agree +1

This is an example i saw last few days at Jalan Miri-Pujut, i was driving no hand to take photo.[/quote]

superman want-to-be… haha

i think tis “fixie” fever is just for while …just be patient for several month or week …haha …this is fixie season :mrgreen:

if i drove big car…i will go drive in front of the superman and slowed down…let him hit the car and died :lol: …

cold blooded … :mrgreen:

I’d rather drive behind them and hon watch them lose balance and i laugh

i rather drive pass him and give him the “Are you nuts?” hand sign…
haha

[quote=“DMsia”]i rather drive pass him and give him the “Are you nuts?” hand sign…
haha[/quote]

just like the one in your avatar? xD

nah, my avatar is a F you sign…

my “Are you nuts” sign is point a finger to my head and make circles and then point to him…
LOL…

actually not everyone who doesn’t use helmet wants to act like a pro. some of them is just too shy to wear it, you noe lah when they use it some of their frens will laugh at them[/quote]

yeah i think one of the reason is they shy to wear safety helmet…:slight_smile:

actually not everyone who doesn’t use helmet wants to act like a pro. some of them is just too shy to wear it, you noe lah when they use it some of their frens will laugh at them[/quote]

Anyway safety helmet is important ! :wink:[/quote]

+1