Caution! Mystery guy asking for 'help'

this was the tactic how i almost got robbed in JB 2 years ago… happen in a R&R station…

guy come asking for direction… told him the way very precisely(its just straight down the Highway anyway) then he acts like its very complicated… gets near to me… then suddenly turns violent starting grabbing me and shouting… managed to push him away in the scuffle… got into my car and lock the doors…

so beware guys…

hahahaha…i kenak this guy near Kaya Toast…curtin student from Niah area, his motobike got problem, money not enough, need RM20 to pay the workshop and i gave him the money…terbang RM20 :lol:

next time equip yur self with pepper spray, dun have pepper spray can use motosikal kangaruu spray yellow paint else put minyak kapak inside spray and spray him on his face for protection. then when he get disoriented u can kick his azz to release tension from everyday life. i see him as my favorite punching bag bcos the way he act assume he agree to take the risk mugging people around.

You so gentleman. Good karma will follow you. But the con man will kena bad karma someday

advice:

if the person were to start grabbing you, use ur hand to pull up his pinky and push it backwards … he will loosen his grip immediately

he is definitely not a curtin student. =)

Almost same thing happened to me last two years at KL Centrel. Got one guy come approach to me and ask for help with same reason (motorbike tyre broken). Feel kesian trus take out my wallet and wanna give him RM10. At the same time dua orang polis lalu. Belum sempat bagi duit thats guy ran away from me. Oppssss selamat my RM10!!! ;-)…

[quote=“airnike”]advice:

if the person were to start grabbing you, use ur hand to pull up his pinky and push it backwards … he will loosen his grip immediately[/quote]

wht is pinky ???

[quote=“ah kong”][quote=“airnike”]advice:

if the person were to start grabbing you, use ur hand to pull up his pinky and push it backwards … he will loosen his grip immediately[/quote]

wht is pinky ???[/quote]

his little finger…

Seems like a syndicate with new MO to get money from public. Should alert the police before anyone fall victim to him or them.

more like a lazy bumpkin who refuses to earn cash like the rest of us do…

BY WORKING…

ooo this guy…i also gv him money last time in city fan…he is not dangerous…just sot2…im recognised his face…he was a curtin student…mayb kena nervous breakdown…

ooo this guy…i also gv him money last time in city fan…he is not dangerous…just sot2…im recognised his face…he was a curtin student…mayb kena nervous breakdown…

ohh my mom kena this before… he say his bike broke down… asking for RM80… but my mom gave him 30 and he went away… might be the same guy

saw this guy crossing the road (he was standing in the mid of the road while counting his notes $$$ in hand lol) in front of imperial mall.

Mirian are bunch of nice and kind-hearted people & full of compassion :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah… lol…
He may have 2000 or 3000 bucks for a month as he tries to approach for averagely 30 or 20 bucks from 5 ppl only…

wow wat happen to the young guy today, curtin student, maybe kena pressure kat curtin sana.

It seems that ‘Curtin’ is being used by some people to gain sympathy. Last month a young man who looked like 27 or so years old claiming to be curtin student came to my house gate wanting to sell tooth brush (RM10 for 3 pieces) for he needed some money. I said it was rather expensive but I was willing to help if he could show me some curtin student I/D to prove that he was genuine. Nevertheless, he could not produce any so he just walked away with an angry face. I actually felt very sorry because he was really selling something for money. But I just dislike people gaining sympathy by selling other’s name. :roll:

if no money don’t go study at curtin lah, so many other unis put there provide cheaper study fees.

bikin malu only so young oredi so desperate in life.