Caution! Mystery guy asking for 'help'

I saw this very same guy that a couple of days ago asking to help as his vehicle (motorcycle) is having problem. Claims to be student at Curtin University. Refused to help him and drove off.

Now I see him doing same thing around the post office and not far from where I had encounter him earlier asking people for ‘help’.

Guy must be using same excuse with this potential victim.

But woman was smart enough to say NO.

He walks away, probably trying to find another victim?

I even saw him asking for ‘help’ from the kancil driver but that driver refused to entertain him.

He walks away but probably going to after someone else.

Who else have been in contact with this fellow?

Wow…Thanks for the info whatman.

Maybe he’s trying to hijack some vehicle. So daring nowadays.

he look for old, can’t be Curtin student. btw what help he is asking for? money?

Not asking for money but asking to take a ride to somewhere.

Actually he looks like he could be a student (if you been to local college, his looks is common).

Thanks for info…

Just becareful when approached by strangers… Miri got so many weird people now.
Whatman, the pics very helpful and can be submitted to the press for people to take note :mrgreen:

he wearing a sport shoe (Adidas), he could just walk…

plus if he say he a curtin student, should be rich enough to pay for taxi for bus

wahh…this remind me of the incident happen few month ago at Miri City Fan.
One guy came to me n my friend while we resting after jog.He ask us to help him and lend him some money coz his motorbike is broken and his HP no credit to call his friend.
then he said he is a Curtin student and from Kuching. I ask for his ID card and he said he left it at his motorbike then he just walk away…we saw him asking help from other people around there too.

sory for my broken english… :mrgreen: * just want to share to all MC members

very informative… thanks for sharing…

happen to my gf.
this guy (am not sure if the similar guy or not - need check with her) approach her when she is going towards imperial mall. claiming he is from curtin, a student and motorcycle broke down. ask for help. my gf feeling weird why he is not calling his friend for help but asking strangers for help. she just shake her head and walk a way.

i am not sure what this kinda people are up to. but all mirian just beware

[quote=“CSA”]happen to my gf.
this guy (am not sure if the similar guy or not - need check with her) approach her when she is going towards imperial mall. claiming he is from curtin, a student and motorcycle broke down. ask for help. my gf feeling weird why he is not calling his friend for help but asking strangers for help. she just shake her head and walk a way.

i am not sure what this kinda people are up to. but all mirian just beware[/quote]

This was the exact excuse he use when he approached me days ago. Likely to be the same guy too.

lol, the guy in the picture…did the same ■■■■ to me as well. AT THE SAME PLACE also! Post office car park that area. He came to me, “Hello Encik…? Errr…(with f**king-innocent-craving-for-drugs-face) boleh tolong sekejap tak??? Tolong sikit encik…tolong…”

I looked at him and stunned…“Ha? Apa u mau…tak ada, tak ada…” then i walked away. lol. really bastard this guy.

he got hands got leg, why no work for salary?

instead he prefers to demean himself going around asking for “donations”.
can never understand this sort of mentality.

possible is that he is armed and once u give him a ride to his designated place, you will be robbed at knife point …

Pick him up, but ask him sit at left side not the back. Then drive him to police station and said, those with blue color shirt guy capable to deliver you to wherever you wan~ lol

good info thx…keep up the good work by informing others.

i couldnt help notice how dis blue car park his car. thanks for the photo whatman u found ■■■■■■■■ driver who doesnt know how to park his car. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I’m not wrong… There’s another one… The One I meet doesn’t look like this but their tricks are the same… He told me he is from Curtin as well and his motorcycle broke down and he is short by RM10 to fix his bike. Be cautions .

OK all of you who’ve seen this person or experienced the same thing. Does it happen at the same area? Imperial/TMPoint/PosLaju area?

Call the police and tell him to wait for his ride to come.