Cattery in Miri

Hi, I am new in Miri.
I have a cat not pedigree, just stray cat.
but i just wondering whether if in miri have a cattery that sell/bred pedigree cats ?

Hi,

I am operating a cattery in Kuching. Shipping is FREE within Malaysia for pedigree cats adopted from my cattery.
See my facebook for updates : CATWHISPERER KUCHING

Jan

hi, catwhisperer

what breed that u bred ? only persian ? or have other breed ? thanks

[quote=“dolittle”]Hi, I am new in Miri.
I have a cat not pedigree, just stray cat.
but i just wondering whether if in miri have a cattery that sell/bred pedigree cats ?[/quote]

there is 1 pet store beside mega hotel. same row with AAA insurance. there they will promote you something for your cat… heard that THE ROYAL is good for cat…

My cattery focus on Persian. The main reason to breed pedigree is to avoid extinction of the pure breed. It is therefore deemed unprofessional and unethical if a cattery
has many variety and cannot produce the best kitten adhering to standards. In Borneo, it is impossible to keep wild animals as exotic pets otherwise we will be keeping
wild leopard and exporting this beautiful breed to other countries. 1. To enchance GDP 2. To conserve this valuable breed :slight_smile:
You can find me on FB http://www.facebook.com/Catwhispererkuching if you wanna talk further.