Car Wrapping Services

Hi guys,

Was wondering if there’s any shop in Miri or Sarawak that is doing the car wrapping services and the cost of it. This came to my mind when I watch few videos in youtube. It looks great and awesome to make your car like that. You may check out some of the posted videos below.

Your opinion or thought are welcome.

Pro-Shine does it. Search around MC.net for their thread.

For Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/ProShineCarCareCenter

if im not mistaken…there is 2 shop doing this…proshine n the other 1 in krokop there…just opposite umw

Owh is it? Great… Lookin forward to them next time.

btw…ive ask both shop bfore…for me its too expensive than spray new paint your car…

Yeah, by watchin those videos above reali makes me think that this must be hell expensive than sprayin a car but it looks nice though… Clean n newly paint for those who admire it.

this looks totally expensive you can see the hard work they :shock:

for a regular car i think it cost around 5k and need 1 week time to do it, as it isnt so easy… especially the edge of the car. that is y the cost is so high

I guess when it gets dirts, u don’t have to wash the car with car shampoo. Just spray water and wipe it away… hehe…

woo haha this sounds true also xD

if spraying,alot work to do,sand paper,put on putty…undercoat…spraying/clear… some more have to waxing/polishing again wah…its tough job also…but this wrapping thing,the expensive is the sticker wrapping it self,the job not really tough as spraying rite…they just do it indoor…but ya…the wrapping stuff is expensive plus the wrapping got china made,germany made…even the china made wrapping they said for compact car like myvi is 3k plus wow!

depend with the material of wrapping sticker too…some r very easy to scratch…

Yup, i agree… Well, with this wrapping kind of thing is really good for cars actually. It may protect 70-80% of your car from scratch and so on depends on which country made it (the wrapper).

Yup, i agree… Well, with this wrapping kind of thing is really good for cars actually. It may protect 70-80% of your car from scratch and so on depends on which country made it (the wrapper).[/quote]

but the duration is about 2-3years u have to peel it off if u still wanna keep the original paint be safe,this what my friend experience bfore…

Here’s some of the videos that i find in youtube.

I wonder if JPJ would approve this kind of thing… :smiley:

hi guys, currently we r working on a S2000 full body wrap (matte white)
feel free to drop by our shop for viewing our work.

issit a grey / silver s2000…?

[quote=“TopEarner”]hi guys, currently we r working on a S2000 full body wrap (matte white)
feel free to drop by our shop for viewing our work.[/quote]

Great… U may post a video of ur work here if u dun mind. Hehe…

how much does it cost to wrap a car of a CRV size? approximately how much?