Car Tint at RM49.90 (RM40 for MC.Net members)

Car tint for RM49.90 as King Auto Services, located at King Business Centre, behind ACER/Highpoint Network/old POSlaju office.

Color selections are Green, Blue, SIlver and Black. Darkness is 50%.

Price is for a 4-door windowed car. Kenari will cost more, because of the extra 2 windows

Please call 0138390999 for any other queries

UPDATE!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, SPECIAL PRICE OF RM40 FOR MIRICOMMUNITY.NET MEMBERS WHO HAVE THEIR STICKERS (MC.NET) ON THEIR CARS.

hooooooo…so the audio and alarms are from this king auto services ah…long time never been there…been there once only…got the kenari black colour always there one…i tot this shop already closed down because of the bad location…

everything has changed. location is still the same. you got it wrong, we are still there and going strong.
come to think of it, location is not bad. just have to promote it more

“we are still there and going strong” ?? u work there also? will drop by there also once i go back to miri…

yes, im managing the place

means u’re the bos? owner? or ?

i see. (Your avatar really cute) :mrgreen:

GOOD MORNING

Avanza full tint how much? is it approved by JPJ? dun later get summoned…

whole car black how much…

for any other tints, pls drop by at our shop for quotation. i can offer cheapest price

Good Afternoon

kenari whole car rm50 ?

wat time the shop gonna close?

call the number given…

who car kenari as in all windows? wat color?

shop closes 5:45pm. call to make time reservation is recommended. tq

my friend’s kenari…she wanted to tint…i ask her to wait for me first…will bring her to the shop once i arrived at miri…she’s asking the price for whole car…black colour tint…say 40 or 50 % black…

then i will see you here!

price rm49.90 ah?

RM49.90 is for 4 door. rest assured i will quote you the best price