Car stolen at boulevard

yes, manual brake lock such as these:

http://www.skymall.com/images/products/ATO/102535716d.jpg

http://www.brothers.com.my/images/car_steering_lock.jpg

its not foolproof but will atleast delays them unnecessarily long enough to make them panic at being spotted or at least those ■■■■■■■ babis will sweat maximum trying to cut thru these steel babes.

and make sure your steering has at least steel in them to prevent the babis from cutting your steering to easily remove the steering lock.

i use them all the times even if its just 2 minute dash into the supermarket. when at the shopping center, make it an habit to check on your car every 15 minutes at least. its cumbersome i know but well worth it compared to crying over stolen car and worse some more kena screwed by heartless insurance company that delays paying you for up to a year and considered yourself lucky if you can get 50% of the insured amount and more worse than all these is those smirks on the faces at the Balai.

i drive an old banger station wagon but i do not want to give the ■■■■■■■ babis the satisfaction of transporting pig-feed in some rural areas or transporting Indonesian laborers in oil palm estates with my stolen car.

another i forgot to add, when buying brake and steering lock, preferable park your car out of sight of accessories shops or get your friends to buy the lock items for you or buy from outstation so that gangsters(if) accessories shops who may have spare keys do not knows your car.

[quote=“gorshan”]yes, manual brake lock such as these:

http://www.skymall.com/images/products/ATO/102535716d.jpg

http://www.brothers.com.my/images/car_steering_lock.jpg

its not foolproof but will atleast delays them unnecessarily long enough to make them panic at being spotted or at least those ■■■■■■■ babis will sweat maximum trying to cut thru these steel babes.

and make sure your steering has at least steel in them to prevent the babis from cutting your steering to easily remove the steering lock.

i use them all the times even if its just 2 minute dash into the supermarket. when at the shopping center, make it an habit to check on your car every 15 minutes at least. its cumbersome i know but well worth it compared to crying over stolen car and worse some more kena screwed by heartless insurance company that delays paying you for up to a year and considered yourself lucky if you can get 50% of the insured amount and more worse than all these is those smirks on the faces at the Balai.

i drive an old banger station wagon but i do not want to give the ■■■■■■■ babis the satisfaction of transporting pig-feed in some rural areas or transporting Indonesian laborers in oil palm estates with my stolen car.[/quote]

these are basically just useless and they will scratch your car to hell, not to mention get in way while you are driving. Basically a time bomb waiting to get stuck under your brake pedal.

Want to know how the thieves always seem to bust these apart within seconds?
the answer is so simple and just involves a bit of simple physics

plane, show us.

[quote=“plane”]
these are basically just useless and they will scratch your car to hell, not to mention get in way while you are driving. Basically a time bomb waiting to get stuck under your brake pedal.

the answer is so simple and just involves a bit of simple physics[/quote]

It sounded like you don’t even know how to use these anti-theft device.

1. How does it ‘get in the way’ while I am driving?

2. How is it a ‘time bomb’?

Please explain.

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“plane”]

Please explain.[/quote]

first explain what a gear lock is?
I’m curious

what is that?[/quote]

:roll:

on wat year did u born plane? r u a 12 years old boy?

plane, do you know what is ‘uncle google’ ?

Is it happening at the open space car park , in front of the fun fair?

[quote=“plane”][quote=“whatman”][quote=“plane”]

Please explain.[/quote]

I’m curious

what is that?[/quote]

:roll:[/quote]

So hard for you to figure out how to use google to find out about gear lock?

I teach you yeah.

1. Go to google.com
  2. Type in ‘gear lock’ in the search box
  3. Hit the SEARCH button.
  4. Presto, you have an answer to what a gear lock is!

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“plane”][quote=“whatman”][quote=“plane”]

Please explain.[/quote]

I’m curious

what is that?[/quote]

:roll:[/quote]

So hard for you to figure out how to use google to find out about gear lock?

I teach you yeah.

1. Go to google.com
  2. Type in ‘gear lock’ in the search box
  3. Hit the SEARCH button.
  4. Presto, you have an answer to what a gear lock is![/quote]

it’s ok, you guys just go ahead and bully me :cry:
no point to ask a question here anymore

bye

http://simjack.com:8185/GearShiftLock/GearShiftWebImages/GearLock_main.jpg

this is what gear lock looks like.

to prevent the operation of the transmission shifter.

i searched it on google.

Some car have built in gear lock.

[quote=“dornz”]http://simjack.com:8185/GearShiftLock/GearShiftWebImages/GearLock_main.jpg

i searched it on google.[/quote]

thanks dornz
nice to see someone who does not bully!

well, that lock can be broken in around 5 to 6 seconds

[quote=“plane”]

thanks dornz

well, that lock can be broken in around 5 to 6 seconds[/quote]

No problem, Plane.

[quote=“plane”][quote=“dornz”]http://simjack.com:8185/GearShiftLock/GearShiftWebImages/GearLock_main.jpg

i searched it on google.[/quote]

thanks dornz

well, that lock can be broken in around 5 to 6 seconds[/quote]

show us how, plane.

ok, you need liquid nitrogen or even a can of compressed air and a small hammer
freeze the lock
then shatter it

the whole process takes seconds and will work with your locks at home as well

[quote=“plane”]ok, you need liquid nitrogen or even a can of compressed air and a small hammer
freeze the lock
then shatter it

the whole process takes seconds and will work with your locks at home as well[/quote]

where to get liquid nitrogen or a can of compressed air in Miri?

[quote=“gorshan”][quote=“plane”]ok, you need liquid nitrogen or even a can of compressed air and a small hammer
freeze the lock
then shatter it

the whole process takes seconds and will work with your locks at home as well[/quote]

where to get liquid nitrogen or a can of compressed air in Miri?[/quote]

can use Freon as well, Co2
any compressed gas really

but liquid nitrogen is the ultimate, i bet the pro thieves have a large supply then put it in a small thermos bottle which fits in the pocket

[quote=“plane”][quote=“gorshan”][quote=“plane”]ok, you need liquid nitrogen or even a can of compressed air and a small hammer
freeze the lock
then shatter it

where to get liquid nitrogen or a can of compressed air in Miri?[/quote]

can use Freon as well, Co2
any compressed gas really

but liquid nitrogen is the ultimate, i bet the pro thieves have a large supply then put it in a small thermos bottle which fits in the pocket[/quote]

your theory and physic is good. you watched ‘Terminator’ movie so do we. so far no known case reported in Malaysia.
thanks God for that. imagine reading story of inept car thieves freezing their balls by mistakes.