Car stolen at boulevard

Anyone spotting a grey vios KP2321 Pls contact me at 0198849820.stolen at boulevard 30mins ago.thanks

Brunei car ?

yup,belongs to my fren

make report to police, they can set up RB first to spot the car if the car doesn’t went far yet.

Looks like I saw at Lutong air strip…
doors open and nobody inside???

u might want to check it out
some Mat Rempits were zooming around it

just checked,not there,thanks

guys, be careful on where u park at boulevard. my friend’s car got stolen last few days ago … :frowning:

Is it at Blvd commercial centre, the big Blvd parking space or Blvd basement parking area?

Boulevard area is crowded with people, the car theft is aiming those car that parked behind the shop…

Just spend RM1 or RM 2 to park in basement, could be more safer~ Especially to Bruneian which rich rich 1~hahah

tats y i owez wait for good spots near security. altho my gf always nag me dont waste fuel wait for such parking slots. but is my car. good luck! if not mistaken i think got police camping near the uk fun fair at late evening

Just spend extra on the parking rather than losing your car.

Can you be more specific on which location the car was parked, so that members could by all means avoid parking at the same spot? Thanks.

Boulevard very frequent got car stolen. I saw a lady holding her car alarm said her car was stolen, again. Which was just about a week after my friends Pajero was stolen. About a month later, my neighbors car was stolen too. All happened around boulevard area but at different branch.

my friends Ninja King also stolen last 2 weeks

my friends car, Audi Q7 brunei plate no. also got stolen last few weeks. He make police report, until now no news about his car.
Better spend some $$$ parking at the basement, more safer.

my friends Lexus Harrier also kena stolen…

Which parking area to be precise? The boulevard mall open space parking lot?

[quote=“QS9000”]my friends car, Audi Q7 brunei plate no. also got stolen last few weeks. He make police report, until now no news about his car.
Better spend some $$$ parking at the basement, more safer.[/quote]

Wow! , Q7 got stolen … thieves must be very intelligient or the owner just left the keys in the ignition and left :o

I pray for those who lost their cars , i can’t imagine how sad it is to lose something I worked hard for :frowning: