Car Spraying Shop

I intend to send my car for entire spraying due to faded colour. Can anyone recommend a good car spraying shop with good workmanship finishing and of course a reasonable price? How much does it cost to spray a Metalic 1.6 Saloon Car, I mean the average price in Miri?
Thanks
EW

Need your all feedback on this.

[quote=“ericwong”]I intend to send my car for entire spraying due to faded colour. Can anyone recommend a good car spraying shop with good workmanship finishing and of course a reasonable price? How much does it cost to spray a Metalic 1.6 Saloon Car, I mean the average price in Miri?
Thanks
EW[/quote]

how bad is the paint? u can restore it :mrgreen:

Half of the roof colour is faded including bonnet after day & night not under the covered shade for so many years. i have sent my car for polish but it is still the same. May be no need to mention the workshop name but just give the rough location of good car sprayer. Thats will help a lot.

Hiap Seng, always my only choice

Where is Hiap Seng shop located? Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks

Piasau Industria Area. Google map - Hiap Seng, it’s opposite Perodua service centre. Look for the boss Ah Nga or his sis Ah Onn. Luxury cars, sport cars, even exotics are being fixed there.

Guys need your opinion on how much estimately cost for faded kancil 850cc Circle rear light inside outside? Last week i ask at one of shop Permy area around RM2k-rm2500k. :o

do they have plastidip spray service?