Car scratches

Me and my girl’s car had this scratch from behind to front at driving side of the car, from both different places, i’m sure that we didn’t have any conflict with anyone, i wonder it might be random scratch from some kids, did any of u experience the same thing?

how scratch? deep shallow? which places?

quite deep and long scratch, can see the white colour inside… my girl were around centre point, while i work at somewhere lutong… i’m not sure where my car were scratch, because the day before, i went to merdeka mall…

Had my newly sprayed car scratch in Mega Hotel basement…No idea why it was done. Parked properly…
If only there is a “jampi” that can be use to cause the hand that did it to rot with worms eating it from inside…That would be cool…

I wish I could do that too!

Is it possible you pissed off some random driver nearby or took their parking without realising? Road rage nowadays.

I think i need to change my driving attitude, i love to make a long honk at Malays in Brunei Car when they did something wrong ><

Strange, happened on both units. ppl want to set u up?

Weird, I don really social, I’m anti-social person, lol… My friend said if my car got scratched again better make a police report…

Then it must be someone you know…

maybe a cat

Hope tat unmoral person will be punish 1 day, by God himself… :slight_smile:
damn, i long time no go church XD

i also dunno why got so many ppl like this…really unmoral, scratch here scratch there

hmm…then is probly your on the road attitude. if can see white is nothing…but if can see black thats the body liao. well…either that or i once saw these $tupid auntie with their bags… cuz some parking tight so wen they pass in between… u get the idea la with their branded bags

It’s white, hahaha

quite deep and long scratch, can see the white colour inside… my girl were around centre point, while i work at somewhere lutong… i’m not sure where my car were scratch, because the day before, i went to merdeka mall…[/quote]

Could be trolley scratch when someone try to push through in between of two car.

quite deep and long scratch, can see the white colour inside… my girl were around centre point, while i work at somewhere lutong… i’m not sure where my car were scratch, because the day before, i went to merdeka mall…[/quote]

Could be trolley scratch when someone try to push through in between of two car.[/quote]
If it is from the trolley, that person should have paid more attention to manoeuvre the trolley so as not to cause harm to others’ properties. I often see children pushing trolleys recklessly between cars.

haiz~ very sien like that, but i kan po liao lar~ good tat my car is not expensive…

Fix It Pro - i order from Kuching this stuff for 2 items. it good, don’t know it can cover your scratch or not.

I’ve found this stuff online too, but my scratch is quite deep, the paint come off, it’s white in colour (original paint is light green), i don think it’ll save my scratch ><