Car number plate lost! [QML 7927], anyone saw plz contact

While my dad is driving from riam to boulevard in the morning, he didnt realise this until when he wanted to take out something from the boot then he is shocked !
Characteristics:
Number: QML 7927
Frame: “HONDA The Power Of Dreams”

I assume that the plate is from Honda so i think that making a new one may be quite expensive ><

Anyone saw the plate plz contact me: 012-8781889 (Mdm. Sim) Thanks!!

The chances of getting this back is very slim la… did he try drive back the route he did from Riam to Boulevard, it might had just came loose and falls on the side of the road…

honda plat no mmg quite expensive!

That chances of getting it back is very slim. It might have been crashed by other cars on the road. So, my opinion is get a new plate. Just get the normal plate also can.

lol…no didnt turn up in lotteries

good luck for the plate number hunt:P

Ask Honda lor use double tape to stick the number plate on the back of the car instead of screwing or fastening it in the older days :evil:
Btw, the new plate will cost hundreds or not?

maybe…thats why they open up this topic :slight_smile:

[quote=“kongbingleek”]Ask Honda lor use double tape to stick the number plate on the back of the car instead of screwing or fastening it in the older days :evil:
Btw, the new plate will cost hundreds or not?[/quote]

[quote=“kongbingleek”]Ask Honda lor use double tape to stick the number plate on the back of the car instead of screwing or fastening it in the older days :evil:
Btw, the new plate will cost hundreds or not?[/quote]
definitely less than rm100!!

Make simple plate number la…1 set oly cost rm 42…haha;P go tiong hee tudan to make one;P

My house at Miri-Bintulu Road and you tell me to go to tudan to make one :shock:

[quote=“kongbingleek”]My house at Miri-Bintulu Road and you tell me to go to tudan to make one :shock:

LOL!
drive fast fast lah…lidat sure feel journey shorter =D

[quote=“kongbingleek”]While my dad is driving from riam to boulevard in the morning, he didnt realise this until when he wanted to take out something from the boot then he is shocked !
Characteristics:

I assume that the plate is from Honda so i think that making a new one may be quite expensive ><

Anyone saw the plate plz contact me: 012-8781889 (Mdm. Sim) Thanks!![/quote]

did u try asked your HONDA DEALER?
at least you can get the frame…
try it first. dont bother about the money you are going to spend.
make you dream comes true, that’s why you are driving HONDA…
hihihi…
go & try it k !

[quote=“Ransu”][quote=“kongbingleek”]My house at Miri-Bintulu Road and you tell me to go to tudan to make one :shock:

LOL!
drive fast fast lah…lidat sure feel journey shorter =D[/quote]

kek dao -.- lidat sure feel another plate will fall down? LOL

[quote=“shay34”][quote=“kongbingleek”]While my dad is driving from riam to boulevard in the morning, he didnt realise this until when he wanted to take out something from the boot then he is shocked !
Characteristics:

hihihi…
go & try it k ![/quote]

Tomorrow Honda Dealer where got open…Sunday :frowning:

[quote=“kongbingleek”][quote=“shay34”][quote=“kongbingleek”]While my dad is driving from riam to boulevard in the morning, he didnt realise this until when he wanted to take out something from the boot then he is shocked !
Characteristics:

hihihi…
go & try it k ![/quote]

Tomorrow Honda Dealer where got open…Sunday :([/quote]

laaa…
no need to go to their shop.
i believe your given their contacts while you’re purchasing their car.
just get your hp & call them.
@
just sms like this;
" CALL BACK URGENT ! THE CAR THAT YOU SELL TO ME HAVING PROBLEM ! "
sure they will call you back…
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What lah will he/she open the shop just for ONE car? :shock: :roll:

or just stick post-it-note at the bumper with the number writen on it.
seriously, why the fuss? we would understand if the car broke down. but over plate?

wah lau errrr, u can afford to drive a Honda and u can’t afford to make a new car plate no??? U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!

[i mana tau u tinggal mana ma…so i suggest u la satu tempat. :mrgreen:

quote=“kongbingleek”]My house at Miri-Bintulu Road and you tell me to go to tudan to make one :shock: