Car lowered and steering

anyone know where can i cut my car spirng (lowered) with a reasonable price?

and do anyone know where can i get this kind of steering in miri?

why don’t you buy one set of that lowered spring and absorbers?

you cut cut heat compress for sure the ride will be like driving

a car with tayar mati one. aa for the steering wheel, go check at

wah hung or tiong hee. or star acc shop.

i think if you cut like half a turn, or max 1 turn, it should not sacrifice the ride comfort. Anyone experience it before?? I also plan to cut my spring, perhaps by half a turn, just to make it look lowered by a bit.
Anyone care to share their views??

i’ve never use cut grind compress skill one.

bought the standard lowered springs and absorbers.

lawa memang lawa lah.

well, after buy a new lowered spring, still gonna cut it… coz not lowered enough… im thinking of cutting 2 round…

used to cut springs around 2 turns on my KE70 and i feel like riding on a horse. but after few weeks the stiffness decreasing, due to absorber get used with current setup. have to cut since it’s troublesome to get performance spring for old models. will consider to change spring if it’s easy to find like perodua parts.

veil, where do u do ur lowereding? and how much does it cost?

woo never see that steering wheel before…looks nice!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yesterday i saw 1 gen-2 using this kind of steering … dont know where he bought it… i want 1 too…

[quote=“tonyops”]i think if you cut like half a turn, or max 1 turn, it should not sacrifice the ride comfort. Anyone experience it before?? I also plan to cut my spring, perhaps by half a turn, just to make it look lowered by a bit.
Anyone care to share their views??[/quote]

did it with my lowered tein spring. no problem arises even after 2 years using it. :slight_smile:

vertigo, u know where can i cut my spring with a reasonable price,?

Try big wheel… but sure they will no advise you to cut your spring… try insist and ask them for a price.

I would not recommend you to cut your original spring… ride will be bumpy…especially when your car is loaded with passengers or stuffs.

last time i asked mechanic fren to do it for me RM15/spring. but it’s in malacca.

can try ask any workshop in miri to cut it for you. should be around RM50-100/pair.