Car For Sales

PROTON WIRA
YEARS 1994, 1.6 SILVER
FULL AUTO / GOOD CONDITION / SPORTRIM
RM16,500

Got pic?
wira1.6 RM10k can ma?

err…may i ask…wat is SPORTLINK??? :mrgreen:

SPORTLINK… SPORTLINK LAH, U UNDERSTAND U GET IT, U DON UNDERSTAND U LOSE IT LAH!!! :shock:

SPORTLINK… SPORTLINK LAH, U UNDERSTAND U GET IT, U DON UNDERSTAND U LOSE IT LAH!!! :shock:[/quote]

wow…dont need to be tat rude…just wana make sure wat r u trying to sell here,…if u r a sale person i bet u lose alot of customer wif tat kind of an attitude…wat if a serious buyer asking u ‘wat is sportlink?’ and u answer “sportlink la u dumbarse!!!”…btw im trying to tell my fren about ur car but since ur attitude r like charcoal black so i just forget it… :evil:

^o)

SPORTLINK… SPORTLINK LAH, U UNDERSTAND U GET IT, U DON UNDERSTAND U LOSE IT LAH!!! :shock:[/quote]

yo…easy there…whats with the CAPS?relax la yvonne…people oni wanna sk ma…i myself dunno wats a sportlink…remember…customer is always right.hehehe

*-)

sport rim, u mean?

ya what is SPORTLINK??nvr heard that b4 lerr…new parts is it?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

is this a scam?.. why with the “sign” and no word?..please la dont play play la…here is not a children playground…ngitiau lo…

errr…accuse me, can I has buy spot link only? soli my england bad.

soli a i pegi sekolah up to primary 3 only. i study chinese only. i learned olang puteh flom my untie.

:slight_smile:

lucky you…I learn by reading the whole entire Oxford Dictionary…hehe

lucky you…I learn by reading the whole entire Oxford Dictionary…hehe[/quote]

lucky you could still make a sentence out of it by just studying a dictionary :lol:

i think if tis thread continues on sooner or later it gona be like other crappy thread tat has being locked up…bulat? ian? coolman? ladybird?..r u all listening?..

to yvonne,
since you started this thread and also spoilt it in a way (based on your responses to your enquirers), are you still keen to promote your item as per mentioned in the thread topic? if yes, appreciate it if you can provide the necessary answers to show your sincerity in doing business among the forumers.

do take note that this thread is now been monitored closely and will due to be ‘thrash’ if negative inputs keep on coming in if you are still continuing responding like this to your potential prospect.

and to other forumers, appreciate your cooperation in contributing healthy inputs instead of making fun on others. thank you.

:shock:

try not to abuse wat u have and appreciated it… just a point of thinking