Car For Sale At Good Bargain

Please Call me at 012-805-3003 Jerry

A lot of nice cars… Good luck dude.

Btw, I saw a new E class there before… mind to put it in too… 8)

Sorry…Did not put in…will do later on…

wow… i like that estima toooo… anything special on it?

It came with all the beautiful girls you always wanted…ha hah…just joking… It has 2 power sliding door, private seat with leg rest cushion, 2 lcd monitor with dvd power audio system…and more…just come in when you are here back in Miri…Will Demo to you

i like satria…

Can go check it out on Monday dude… Look for Jerry and sure he will give u some special price…

hehehe…

Jerry… Satria 1.8 DOHC using 4G93 engine…?

Any car around priced 55K?

i like the satria also…it can run very fast…

my fren is asking the price for his Wira 1.6(M) UK Version i think year 2000 or older

UK version?does that mean the quality is much better?nice…

lebih kurang la…leather stuffs

Go test it before it is too late dude. :mrgreen:

Got landcruiser 2nd hand a? I’m helping my uncle to look for him. Budget around 60-70K and can loan.
Please pm me if anyone got…
Spec prefered as below:
Below 3000 cc
Diesel engine
Toyota is most preferred

please call me at 013-8393877

The Satria I am Selling is at RM36k. It can go for full loan…Don worry about it, I can arrange the loan…Its a 4G93 DOHC ENGINE WITH 140HP originally…now??? Cos have been modified…not much though…

Did u forgot to mention OTR…? hahaha…

Oh ya…OTR means On The Road…Inclusive of 1 Year Road Tax and 1 Year Fully Comprehensive Insurance…With 6 Months Warranty…HA ha ha,…By the way, its CASH N CARRY…means u need to bring in your ECO FRIENDLY BAGS to put in…just joking…Anyone, just feel free to drop by and have a look…don buy nevermind…can introduce…Don introduce also nevermind…just look see look see…ha ha ha …

jerry lim the satria still got ka??

any caldina? GT or ZT model?